Lady GaGa -- Who's That Girl?

3/14/2010 3:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Lady GaGa in her new video for "Telephone" (left) -- and Queen of Pop Madonna back around the time she was filming "Who's That Girl" in 1986 (right).

Lady Gaga and Madonna

Neither are natural blondes.

We're just sayin'.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuckjones

As a brunette, some said said Gaga looked like Amy Winehouse. As a blond, you cherry pick photos of each of them and say she looks like Madonna. They're both Italian, but their faces are very different.

WillOTheWisp

I knew this nut was trying to out do Madonna!
I think she pretty much did in that last video with Beyonce.
Video phone is one dumb song and video!!
Really, I'm so surprised that Beyonce agreed to that crap!

Not Crazy

Aww Lady G looks cute right there. I wouldn't be soO surprised about her looking like Madonna, she kinda is the New Madonna.

jaw_belize

yup

hahahaha!

Oh please like Madonna wasn't trying to look like Marilyn Monroe? Madonna had a hissy when Gwen Stefani went short and blond too, get over it. Lady Gaga is fun and fresh and she doesn't care what other say, she knows how to keep people talking and has fun with her songs, shows and persona. I for one am thrilled to she someone who doesn't feel the need to get fake boobs and a nose job just to please some shallow non-fans.

Marissa

Posted at 12:51AM on Mar 14th 2010 by Got GaGa?
***************************

While I do love Lady Gaga, I seriously think she either has had a nose job or has an excellent make-up artist. Compare her nose in "Just Dance" and her newest videos. Shorter and thinner.

hahahaha!

I really think it's often just lighting, angle and make up .. she was doing an interview/co-host type of deal on Good Morning America (or the Today show?? one of those morning deals) a week or so ago and the 'nose' was there in all it's glory. I could be wrong but I haven't noticed much of a difference honestly.

paulo

the pic of madonna is from TrueBlue video . the movie was shot many months after and madonna was many stones havier.

disturbed

ooh ooh ooh lah laaaaaaah
wah daw gah gah lah lah
ooh ooh ooh lah laaaaaaah
wah daw gah gah lah lah

Elvis Twin

Wow! What a doll!

me

#10, Howard Stern had a nose job too. Still looks awful. Surgeons only can spend so much time shaving off that bone.

loLing

Madonna at the same age as Lady Gaga is way hotter. LOL at people saying Gaga never had nose job, really? delusional much? I noticed too that Madonna only have red lipstick, eye shadow and maybe a little foundation. Lady Gaga have to be heavy airbrushed to look that hot and flawless and btw she looks like a witch in her recent interview @ GMA, 50 something yr. old Cindy Lauper sitting right next to her looked cuter haha!

C'mon TMZ

They both look like sh*t. Perez Hilton is stuck up her ass 24/7.

Hmmm

They have the same Teeth!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments