Aubrey O'Day

Looks a Lil' Different

3/15/2010 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's former Danity Kane member Aubrey O'Day in an ad for Millions of Milkshakes (left) -- and ex-con rapper Lil' Kim at an event in NYC in 2006 (right).

Aubrey and Lil Kim

One of them is African American.

We're just sayin'.

that.is.all

Another A A that wants to be white.

MightyMad

Kinda surprise that there still ain't a Aubrey O'Day sex tape out there... but I'm sure it's coming.

and to JohnnySmakHard - you're a very sad man. Just sad.

Tweety

Posters #1 , it's 2010 ... You're the new minority.

sypher

You forgot to add:

"ONE OF THEM LOVES HITLER AND CASTRO"

Aubrey is trash.

JoeP

Jesus H. Christ Lil Kim is hideous!!!!!!!!!! No wonder the late Biggie Smalls insisted she have an abortion when she got knocked up by him. He must have known that between the two of them that would've been one effed up looking kid.

ThatsTha Truth

Why isn't EX-CON in front of Martha Stewart's name on her TV show!!!!

Big Ups @5. 1 along with 2 are the new minorities!!!!

Sarah G.*

Oh, my God! That doesn't even look like Aubrey anymore! Her plastic surgery ass has completely changed!! I didn't even realize she was getting work done. She used to look so natural to me. Was this a gradual process or an overnight transition? For a second as I was scrolling down, I noticed Lil' Kim but thought the picture next to her was a photo of her new look. I thought "damn, Lil' Kim just won't quit" but then I read the caption...I think Aubrey looks like fake trash now but I love the new hair! Brown, soft, long, luxurious, wavy and beautiful!*

parents?

@Tweety-
The new minority? Are you kidding? It wouldn't matter if us whites were the minority or not, we will still run everything. You people can't keep your men (and women) off drugs and out of jail long enough to even finish highschool. Take a look at how bad the new president has f'ed everything up. Please, you must know that a country run by anyone other than white people will end up like Rwanda, Uganda, or any other African run empire. You better pray that the real minorities don't take over. We'll be no better than all the other cest-pool, corrupt, crap hole minority run countries.

And BTW, both of these skanks look like trash. Everything about them is fake. Too bad they can't get brain augmentations!!

R

Before and After photos. :)

dee

@please!
Uh, I think the country was already messed up before Obama was president, so dont act like it wasnt. As for blacks not getting off drugs and out of jail to finish highschool, why dont you got to some prisons and I'm pretty sure you'll see white people there too. You're so stuck in your mind set you cant even see that these issues your talking about has no race. There all races of people that are on drugs or didnt finish highschool.

ralphie the one-eyed

They both copied Raquel Welch's look.

parents?

@dee
You are obviously one of those that didn't finish school. I could barely read your idiotic post.
Of course there are whites in prison, but not 30% of our population. Don't kid yourself...

Boo Hoo

African American? Then I must be European American!/ born in Michigan.

Divided We Fall!!

Confused

They both look like blow up dolls. Just say not to plastic surgery in your 20s, people!!!

Aries

LMFAO! This is the best "We're Just Sayin'" EVER!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments