Heidi Montag by Mattel

3/16/2010 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A new cordless version of "Hills" star Heidi Montag was spotted being put to use on the set of an Adam Sandler movie in Malibu on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The new and allegedly improved model is anatomically correct, moves at right angles and features top of the line silicone parts for an almost lifelike look and feel.

NASA is reportedly working on a microchip that will one day enable a future version to think on its own.

Makenna

All that work done and she looks like every other chic in California. Also why does she have a saggy azz already? She is way too young for it to be sagging like that.

TMZ why didn't you report that Spencer has been banned from the Hills set for a while and forced into anger management after threatening someone.

Dave

Grosssssssss!

Makenna

Jennifer Aniston must be so proud that she is starring in a film with Heidi Montag.

I didn't realize Jen was a D list actress now. Angelina must be laughing her ass off.

miralee

Did you notice that Spencer never looks at her. He's so over the big boobs.

Kim

OMG I hope this movie flops, I will not be seeing it. She is so ugly now, her poor mother

Kari

I love Heidi and I think you look fanfriggintastic! So glad you got a movie role. I'll go see it just for you, honey!

MissAlxC

One day, her face will just fall off. Yessir!

Jack

The crazy ones are always the best in bed. Her stomach is awesome and makes up for the horse face. I would have so much fun dressing her up like a total slut and parading her around town. She loves the attention and nothing is a bigger turn on than watching other guys drool.

itstrue

There is no way that she and her husband will end up happily ever after. I'm thinking it will end in disaster.

jge

How fitting that she now looks like Sandra Lee from Food Network and 'Semi-Homemade' fame.

mss

Can someone please tell me why we even care about her or her husband. What is her talent? I know she has been on a REALity show, but there's nothing real about her. She is fake looking.

This TMZ staffer is way hotter than Heidi.

Mandita

What is wrong with Hollywood today? i miss the old days of REAL actresses and actors. And is it such a crazy stretch to act for passion and NOT money? hahahaha yeah i guess it is anymore. the newest generation and generations after that are going to be so F'd up!

Robin

How much did she pay for the vacant stare in her eyes?

Mandita

The stare was complimentary with the first five procedures.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments