Jaafar Jackson -- Gunnin' for His Lil Bro

3/17/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson and her people insist the incident involving Jermaine Jackson's son, Jaafar, and the stun gun was an isolated event -- but TMZ has obtained a home movie that shows Jaafar is no stranger to playing with guns.

Jaafar, Jermaine, Jermajesty Jackson

The scene -- which appears to have been shot several months ago -- begins with Jaafar (left) barging into Jermajesty's room, Airsoft gun drawn, and then ordering his little brother to get on the ground. Jaafar pushes Jermajesty to the ground, pretends to pistol-whip him, handcuffs him and then gives the youngster an incomplete version of his Miranda rights.

Jaafar then tells his brother, "Don't move or I'll bust your head open."

Jaafar then cocks the gun, points it to Jermajesty's head, pulls the trigger and you hear the click. Jermajesty plays dead and Jaafar drags him by the leg out of the room.

TMZ decided not to post the video.

As for the stun gun incident, sources tell TMZ Jaafar pointed the weapon at two of Michael Jackson's kids -- Blanket and Prince -- but the family insists the two kids weren't even in the same room.

Our sources say the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services are still reviewing the stun gun incident.

Sym

omg, what the heck jaafar?!? i know boys r stupid but this is insane

wow

Can it be I stayed away too long
Did I leave your mind when I was gone
It's not my thing trying to get back
But this time let me tell you where I'm at
You don't have to worry 'cause I'm coming
Back to where I should have always stayed
And now I've heard the maybe to your story
And it's enough love for me to stay

Can it be I stayed away too long
Did I leave your mind when I was gone
It's not my thing trying to get back
But this time let me tell you where I'm at

I wanna, wanna be where you are
Anywhere you are
I wanna, wanna be where you are
Everywhere you are

Please don't close the door to our future
There's so many things we haven't tried
I could love you better than I used to
And give you all the love I have inside

I wanna, wanna be where you are
Any, any, anywhere you are
I wanna, wanna be where you are
I gotta be where you are

fan

We know what slowly destroyed Michael since he was a kid.
He had stupid hypocrites for parents. They made him feel guilty & fear religion
until he
escaped reality
(sometimes 3 month vacations were given to unruly children with negligent parents).
MJ winded up spitting bible phrases as if his life depended on them.
He didn't care about his health & his kids, so that tragically killed him.
MJ's kids will suffer with this paranoid delusional household with a
cowardly, braindead grandma & her incest family.

HumanNature

Now, I don't know of any musical artists that have there own INTERNET RADIO!!

MJ is soooooooooooo BAD!!!

Everybody, check out the "KING OF MUSIC", he has his OWN INTERNET RADIO!!!!

I'm in LOVE

MJ's LOVE = WORLD WIDE LOVE

(( LOVE HUG ))

jwoolman

Good grief, people. Even I played cops and robbers as a kid. We used cap guns and homemade guns made out of wood because that's what was available. In those ancient times, we just didn't have video cameras. But if we could have made our own movies and tv shows like the kids today - we sure would have, and all of us now respectable citizens would have "incriminating videos" in our past just like this. Nothing here to worry about.

krazy

Jermaine is my least favorite Jackson. He's married to his brother Randy ex grilfriend. Jermaine and Randy have kids from the same womand(Jermaine's wife). No wonder his kids are crazy. Tooo many mixed kids in that family.

danger baby

Reminder: Janet Jackson on the Tonight Show tonight.

Chico

Oh, one other thing, Crystal Bowersox is my next American Idol. LOL.

Posted at 9:51PM on Mar 17th 2010 by Daphne Lorincz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/17/jaafar-jackson-jermaine-jermajesty-air-stun-gun-video/20#comments#ixzz0iUYFZGV5
********************************************************
Hi Daphne,

Me too....I love Crystal. This is quite a boring season, but my bet is that Crystal and Michael Lynche are in the finale. This season just isn't the same...I don't know if it's because the talent is lacking, or because Paula is gone....but it seems rather boring to me this year.

Daphne Lorincz

Hi Daphne,

Posted at 10:37PM on Mar 17th 2010 by Chico

It was so intense. I really worried that she would be at the bottom 3. Sometimes we don't know what America wants. In the past, some good ones were booted out. I definitely want Crystal to win all the way. She has Idol material. 1st time I watched her, I already "noticed" her. Yeah, she's got it. Good luck to her. BTW I'm a Janis Joplin/Bonnie Rait fan. May be this is why I like her. LOL.

susie

JAAFAR:
gender - male
origin - muslim
meaning - rivulet

JERMAJESTY:
gender - male
origin - invented name
slightly bizarre name created by Jackson brother Jermaine, making his son a royal version of himself.

The worst celebrity baby name of all time:

Questioner

Someone mentioned that Jermaine reads these posts. Well, if so, here's my suggestion for the Jackson family. This suggestion is because there are body guards, probably with guns, in the house. When there are real guns around, you have to be especially careful about toy guns. So, my suggestion:

Draw a line (not literally) between the area for the toy guns and the house, similar to having a rule that you can't play ball in the house.

Get a big plastic bin, and put all water guns from the property in it. Then put it by the pool or in the pool house, if there is one. (The children can write their names on their own water guns with a sharpie).

Do the same for any other gun that is just a toy, and doesn't project anything.

Then any gun that projects something besides water, such as a BB gun, should be locked up in a cabinet in the Body Guard's office or lounge. The children will then have to check out the BB gun from the Body Guard. The Body Guards will then know that there are projectile guns (non-water guns) out and being used.

I don't know enough about paint ball guns. If they are as dangerous as a BB gun (which IS dangerous) then they should be locked up with the BB guns. If they are more like water guns, then get another big plastic bin, put all the paint ball guns in it, and put it by the pool or in the pool house.

The idea is that ALL guns INSIDE the house are REAL - and belong to the Body Guards. Therefore, the children should NEVER touch a gun that is INSIDE the house. They can have access to non-projecting guns (just toy guns) and water guns at the pool, but only at the pool (and maybe the paint ball guns?). Anything that projects something other than water would have to be checked out.

Draw the line between inside the house and outside the house/by the pool. It would cut down some of the risk for the children to accidently pick up the body guard's real guns and accidently firing them off. It would also help the body guards know what guns are around, and to differentiate any sounds that they might hear.

By drawing the line, the children will actually be freer than without it. They can be their cute, energetic, running around selves when this dichotomy is laid out.

Daphne Lorincz

610. Hi Nessie! A lot of us have a burning question for you - what does Asd stand for? Is that a country?

Posted at 10:38PM on Mar 17th 2010 by Deb

Sorry - I was watching MJ vids, starting with the one that Phantom just posted.
Asd is how we abbreviate Amsterdam, the Netherlands

from Asd

Posted at 10:58PM on Mar 17th 2010 by Nessie

How interesting. We were in Amsterdam 5 years ago. Shopping is great there. Our hotel is near the Dam Square, not far from the Palace. We went to a place called Boom Chicago, the one & only English speaking stand-up comedy kind of place. It was a riot there. There were some Canadians from Edmonton, Alberta & we yelled "Go Flames Go" & they booed us. LOL. The kids checked out the clubs there & u guys have great DJ's, i.e. Armin Van Buren, Tiesto etc. My son & his friend love Trance, Techno & Electro music. LOL. BTW I'll never guess that ASD means Amsterdam. LOL.

Daphne Lorincz

Everybody, check out the "KING OF MUSIC", he has his OWN INTERNET RADIO!!!!

I'm in LOVE

MJ's LOVE = WORLD WIDE LOVE

(( LOVE HUG ))

Posted at 10:14PM on Mar 17th 2010 by HumanNature

I tried it, but it didn't work for me. Can't hear nothing. I'll look at some previous posts to find out the proper way to do it. I wanna hear MJ singing while serving the net.

susie