Jaafar Jackson -- Gunnin' for His Lil Bro

3/17/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson and her people insist the incident involving Jermaine Jackson's son, Jaafar, and the stun gun was an isolated event -- but TMZ has obtained a home movie that shows Jaafar is no stranger to playing with guns.

Jaafar, Jermaine, Jermajesty Jackson

The scene -- which appears to have been shot several months ago -- begins with Jaafar (left) barging into Jermajesty's room, Airsoft gun drawn, and then ordering his little brother to get on the ground. Jaafar pushes Jermajesty to the ground, pretends to pistol-whip him, handcuffs him and then gives the youngster an incomplete version of his Miranda rights.

Jaafar then tells his brother, "Don't move or I'll bust your head open."

Jaafar then cocks the gun, points it to Jermajesty's head, pulls the trigger and you hear the click. Jermajesty plays dead and Jaafar drags him by the leg out of the room.

TMZ decided not to post the video.

As for the stun gun incident, sources tell TMZ Jaafar pointed the weapon at two of Michael Jackson's kids -- Blanket and Prince -- but the family insists the two kids weren't even in the same room.

Our sources say the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services are still reviewing the stun gun incident.

Chico

SPAMMERS SUCK.

And if you're reading this, JERMAINE SUX TOO.

Cindy

Chico

Posted at 11:40PM on Mar 17th 2010 by what a shame

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/17/jaafar-jackson-jermaine-jermajesty-air-stun-gun-video/21#comments#ixzz0iUqpsjLR
*******************************************************
What rock did you climb out from under??? Were your parents first cousins? This has to be the most IGNORANT and RACIST post I have read in a long time.

Are you a Jackson fan? If you are, remember his words....it don't matter if your black or white.

I want ya back!

You don't have to worry 'cause I'm coming
Back to where I always should have stayed.

I love you baby

wow

307. why does 3 WHITE KIDS have to live with a house full of colored people?? MJ was white at the time of his death. this compares to living in Africa with a bunch of Ugandans. how will the white kids ever get to know about THEIR RACE and have white friends? this must be terrible for Paris, Prince and Blanket....
Posted at 11:40PM on Mar 17th 2010 by what a shame

susie

@what a shame

YOU are a shame, RACIST, sure not a MJ fan!!!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Why don't you guys all shut the hel# up and worry about what is going on at your own damn house???

The ENQUIRER needs to do a story on TMZ and find out why they keep STALKING these kids!!!!

Questioner

Sorry about my long post above. I get carried away.

I think Prince and Jaafar should get an internship at a movie studio, music studio, or at a television station. They're almost old enough. I think 14 is the youngest. There are summer internships for about 6 weeks. Paris could too when she get old enough, but I'm guessing she'd like to intern at a book publishing house.

If Jaafar was really making a movie, he could be a budding director, and an internship would be a good creative outlet.

Chico

Posted at 12:11AM on Mar 18th 2010 by Questioner

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/17/jaafar-jackson-jermaine-jermajesty-air-stun-gun-video/21#comments#ixzz0iUyhAqQD
*******************************************************

Questioner,

I think that these suggestions are FABULOUS!! If this is what MJ3 (and other Jackson cousins) are interested in, they should absolutely take your advice. I LOVE this positive post!

Daphne Lorincz

301. http://mjthekingofpop.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/back-in-2002-why-invincible-became-invisible/

Posted at 11:10PM on Mar 17th 2010 by a fan

I read it all & thank you fan for posting this. Things are different now at Sony. They have a new guy heading the company & I'm sure they have different directions now with the new chief. Very detailed article, though. I felt emotional reading the article how they treated MJ with the scheme of things (sigh). Good night.

D

LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!
LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!
LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!
LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!
LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!
LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!
LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!
LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!
LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!

SweetFox

275 California's airsoft guns law is much more strict than most others in the country, short of a total ban.

********************

Thank you for posting about the Ca laws. An airsoft gun is an “adult” toy. In fact you need to be 18 to buy one, so how did Jaafar get one? Yes, they’re safe when used by adults that follow the safety rules. Eye protection is highly recommended because it can cause serious eye damage. It can also cause whelps, bruises and there have been instances where people had their teeth knock out by high powered airguns. In the hands of a wild unsupervised child like Jaafar, it’s very dangerous. I am sooo scarce for Mikes kids. Someone better get in there and protect them.

Questioner

Posted at 11:40PM on Mar 17th 2010 by what a shame

It is amazing how ignorant some people are about race and ethnicity. Basing race on phenotype alone is foolish. Most African Americans are about 20% white, and similar percentage Native American. Given Prince and Paris' biological mothers apparent race, they are about 60% caucasion. I've seen statistics of 60% of African Americans are 50% African, 25% Native American, and 25% causation. So Prince and Paris might be about 63% Caucasion, 12% Native American, and 25% African.

Physical anthropologists look at bone structure and body proportions. Paris and Prince have MJ's body proportions: very long legs compared to their torso. Of course they are still young. In a couple of years, look at their fingers and toes, compared not just to MJ but his siblings. For example, my niece has my fingers, not her mother's or father's.

When I was in 4th grade, my white teacher was married to a "black man". They had twin boys about 18 months old. They looked very much alike except for their coloring. One looked "black", the other looked "white". The "white" baby had blue eyes, curly sandy hair, and skin tone and looked just like Paris (and Prince except for his eyes).

Yes, the two older children could be MJ's biological children. Blanket is too young to make a conclusion. But I think his torso is like Tito's.

I don't think it matters except that I think identity is important for the individual, and this could affect their perceptions of themselves. No matter what, they are all cute (and so are Jaafar and Jermajesty).

Cairo

Kids do a lot of stupid things but there are some red flags here that his parents/grandmother/extended family should take seriously.
Rough housing with your siblings can be dismissed as stupid stuff kids do but it looks like he may want attention so badly he is upping the ante; like ordering a stun gun.
No one wants another tragedy here so quit the denial pattern you are so adept at Jacksons and step up to the plate for this kid.

Cairo