Jaafar Jackson -- Gunnin' for His Lil Bro

3/17/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson and her people insist the incident involving Jermaine Jackson's son, Jaafar, and the stun gun was an isolated event -- but TMZ has obtained a home movie that shows Jaafar is no stranger to playing with guns.

Jaafar, Jermaine, Jermajesty Jackson

The scene -- which appears to have been shot several months ago -- begins with Jaafar (left) barging into Jermajesty's room, Airsoft gun drawn, and then ordering his little brother to get on the ground. Jaafar pushes Jermajesty to the ground, pretends to pistol-whip him, handcuffs him and then gives the youngster an incomplete version of his Miranda rights.

Jaafar then tells his brother, "Don't move or I'll bust your head open."

Jaafar then cocks the gun, points it to Jermajesty's head, pulls the trigger and you hear the click. Jermajesty plays dead and Jaafar drags him by the leg out of the room.

TMZ decided not to post the video.

As for the stun gun incident, sources tell TMZ Jaafar pointed the weapon at two of Michael Jackson's kids -- Blanket and Prince -- but the family insists the two kids weren't even in the same room.

Our sources say the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services are still reviewing the stun gun incident.

Merita

While I'm not a fan of "gun fun"...Jaafar isn't the first and I'm sure won't be the last little boy to play around w/ them. If its not a REAL gun then its no worse than what most boys do. Perhaps Jermanine needs to lay down some Daddy Law, but it seems as though they're trying to make out Jaafar's behavior as violent enough to make trouble as it pertains to safety for his younger brother Jermajesty and Michael's children.

He sounds like a fairly normal boy, brothers (siblings really) fight, the prank each other, the take each others things and call each other names. Michael's kids weren't raised around that sort of rough housing no, but its not something thats ABNORMAL.

If its as bad as you say, if its worse than kids playing cops & robbers, then the video needs to be posted to show the severity of the situation.

But please remember this. These are children you're dealing with. Please don't harass them as if they were adults. Reporting bogus & exaggerated stories about Jaafar is only going to create problems in the home, animosity towards Jaafar, jealousy towards Michael's children. Be sure before you run to the internet with your news that its something factual and done in the BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILDREN INVOLVED. There's got to be a line. The children ARE NOT their parents. They deserve to make childhood faux pas without it being made into news fodder. Find something good to report about the kids if you must report at all. They're children. CHILDREN.

w

The question is, was he playing with an unloaded real gun, or was it a toy, my son plays with his toy guns all the time and his toy ninja swords, I will never have a real gun in my house though.

Im a woman and even I played cops and robbers as a kid, but honestly reading this, its a little violent.

mike

It's clear that katherine has the situation out of control. She clearly has some staff members that are not who she thinks they are..., and her grandkids have issues. Don't think she realizes that if something happens to one of the MJ3, she will have to take full responsibility. Not jafar or jermaine. Since she doesn't know what happens under her own roof, safest thing for her to do is to walk out of this custody. She wants all the money in her hands, greediness. But she may get in BIG trouble. I wonder if the million dollar she uses a year is worth the trouble.

Good God

Leave those children alone! Boys play like that all the time. Unless he actually shot him, there is no reason for this to be a news story. And people need to stop saying what Jermaine needs to do or not do when it comes to his children. You don't know how he dealt with the situation. He owes the public no explanation. My mother didn't have to give a press conference when my sister and I used to knock each other around. We got reprimanded or maybe even a spanking and life went on.

w

Real news, right on with what you said about the bullying, I was bullied beyond belief as a child because of my lazy eye, I was literally tortured, I went to 7 different schools only to get the same thing, one time the entire 6th grade class started on me, even cornered me and hit me with the jump ropes, the teacher did sh** and I ran to the bathroom and cried my eyes out.

I know what its like to be bullied, and I use to sit in my room at 12 years old and imagine shooting every one of those kids, though it didnt help that a pearl jam video showed a similar thing and put it in my head, the difference is I knew not to do it, I knew it was wrong....but I kicked all their as**es anyhow lol.

April

Who didnt play cops n robbers as kids? The whole neighborhood used to play cops and robbers. We played kick the can, HeMan, GIJOE too.

Its rather sad, lil kids have the impression cops go around "pistol whipping" people...but then again in America sometimes they do. When we used to play cops and robbers the cops were the good guys.

kevin

We live in poitically correct times. Reading some of these posts amazes me. BOYS PLAY COPS AND ROBBERS. This is all part of it.

I played things like this all my kid life. I had SO MANY TOY GUNS it wasn't even funny. As a adult the only gun I own is.. a toy gun.

Actions like this doesn't mean he is going to turn out bad, or he is doing badly.

The fact TMZ wont show this video either means that the video is less harmless than what TMZ is describing, or TMZ is full of Politically correct anti-gun nut sissies.

moe l.

JERMAJESTY??? What the F kind of name is that???

Yeti Lee

I love how TMZ is trying to act like they have morals when they say they decided to not air the video but yet they have no problem putting up the 911 calls of grieving parents dealing with the death if their children. Stay Classy TMZ. What a joke this site is, I am done with it.

TORI

helga

Katherine is too old to have one child in custody, let alone three, and the responsibility of others. It is bad judgement on her part, but the judge is the one who has the biggest fault in this. I think the stun gun incident is a good time to re-think things for Beckloff. Rebbie is also old, and she barely saw the kids since september. I am sure the old woman will get in trouble soon.

cheekiey

Jaafar has some major issues.. get Michael's kids to safety. Just watch. So sad .Jaafar you nasty Bully

Em

Back in my day, and I'm about to date myself, the boys played cowboys and Indians and cops and robbers while the girls played with dolls. And, in fits of exuberance, I remember getting pushed down when "tagged out" in a game of tag. Of course, we didn't have the tv programs as we do now, nor graphic video games, nor rappers talking about the gangster life. So our "horseplay" was pretty tame compared to now. Of course kids these days are going to step it up when role playing; look what's on tv, the internet, games, etc. etc. Not saying it's acceptable, but it's to be expected unless our kids live in a bubble.

Personally I think it's a little too "busy" in the Jackson household, and this is the kind of thing Michael likely wanted to shield his kids from, however, eventually they would have been exposed to the violence of the world. Unfortunately, Michael's not here to soften the experience for them (R.I.P.).

(I sure do wish Jermaine and Randy would raise their own kids in their own homes though. And Omer and Randy/Jermaine's ex would move out.)

barf

97. This kid sounds like trouble and as we all know is living off Michaels money as are all of his wonderful family members. I bet Jermaines children are very jealous of Michaels kids, it's not going to get any better you'll see.:(

Posted at 10:14AM on Mar 17th 2010 by TORI

What in the world are you talking about???

Michael's children don't have a dad anymore, neither do they have a mother! Now that is something to be jealous of, isn't it? Jermaine's kids have lived at Hayvenhurst for quite a while, nothing has changed for them! And if you really think they are profitting from MJ's death, it's a free world.

But please use your damn head before you speak/type!

I am sick of all you people who close your eyes to real issues!

TMZ pays money to a snitchy "source" to get information on MINORS! ON CHILDREN!!!! And some of you have nothing better to do than judge a frigging 13 year old! Get a grip yall!

Over and OUT!

elle

So much for being raised in the Jahovah Witness belief!!!!! did no good for Katherines children or her childrens children.....