« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

President Obama: Tiger Woods Is Still the Man

3/17/2010 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama says it doesn't matter how many times Tiger Woods flopped in the hay with other women -- he's still gonna be one badass golfing machine.

Barak Obama and Tiger Woods: Click to View!

Obama told Fox News today while Tiger betrayed his family -- and has lots of unresolved issues -- "he's still going to be a terrific golfer."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

What do democrat Jim Crow Laws , Acorn Union Voting Tactics , and DNC Socialized Health Bill have in common ? The answer is they were all made by Democrats to Discriminate Against Republican supporters or oppress their votes. (Note: Republican Party is the party of Abe Lincoln, Reagan , Individual Rights,etc. and Democrat Party is party of slavery, Wilson progressive movement , bias Socialized Health Bill 2010).

nicole

who has the facts? ME

Sept 25, 2006 - on FOX NEWS of all places, in an interview with Chris Wallace, Bill Clinton, and I quote "I tried and I failed to get Bin Laden and I really regret it. There were missed opportunities." In fact, Clinton said "the right wingers criticized me for being obsessed with Bin Laden. They ridiculed me for trying. I tried and tried and I failed."
Soooooooooo....Still haven't heard that from Bush or Cheney. Clinton said it in FOX NEWS!!!!!
Sure, everyone agrees that Sadaam was dangerous - but it was NOT the time to take him out - Iraq HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. What a waste of time and resources - we should have gone directly to Afghanista/Pakistan.
What does serving in the military have to do with being Pres/VP you ask? Excuse me, you were the one who brought that up by pointing out the Clinton and Obama had not served - just like the "1992" WTC bombing you had wrong. And the fact that Clinton never felt regret for not getting Bin Laden(on FOX News no less). I just answered that they did not start wars, Cheney did. You obviously must think Cheney's five deferrments are just fine. Seems he was to chicken to fight himself, but had no problem sending other kids to die - what a jerk. I want Jesse Ventura to waterboard him - sell it on pay per view.
You are delusional to think you are the only one with the facts and after the comment about being a "punching bag" I am now more sure than ever that I am correct in my assumption that watching and listening to people like Beck and Limbaugh has made a certain segment of the right wing crazy and violent - you prove my point well. Reminds me of the old school yard bullies that pick on kids because they feel terrible about themselves - good luck with your anger issues. Hope you don't take it out on your family.
Gotta go - watching CNN and waiting for healthcare to pass.
YES WE DID!!

Only one question - Cheney's deferrments are fine with you - right

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

184. People really need to get over it he's human it has nothing to do with us just between him and his family.... People get a life if my president said it's okay then it's okay and Obama said its over then its over.....

Posted at 4:13PM on Mar 25th 2010 by nicole

**********************************

But when your President is a Communist loving, incompetent man-child that doesn't know his own a$$ from a hole in the ground, it really doesn't have the same appeal to it, now does it?

danger baby

TW hired Ari Fleischer, President Bush's former PR man a few weeks ago. Do you think he called in a favor to President Obama? I do. This was not an 'off the cuff' remark. Trust me, he had been asked by 'connected inside the beltway' Air to put in a good word for TW. Ari has to prove he's worth the big bucks. The President has no business stepping into this pile. Poor judgment, imho.

Cest Moi

"182. No, the fact that universal healthcare is a colossal failure every where else it has been implemented is how I know it's bad, you ignorant skidmark.

Posted at 10:46AM on Mar 24th 2010 by jives"

Not where I live sweetheart!

you really should get out more hun. CNN and Fox isn't helping you.

nicole

186 you really need a life of your own he's your president weather you like or not and his doing a wonderful job unlike our form a$$ hole for a president who sat around and played golf he said he will do something about health care and he has.... now what did Bush really do UMMM NOTHING !!!!

who has the facts? ME

"The President has no business stepping into this pile?"
THE QUESTION WAS ASKED BY FOX NEWS!!! They are the idiots for even asking. Obama didn't offer his opinion off of the top of his head!!
And what does Ari Fleisher have to do with Pres Obama?? Maybe Tiger called in a favor from Bush??? You betcha!

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

The 1964 Rights Act were supported by the Republican party ,which gave people Freedom . The Socialized Health Act 2010 is supported by the Democrat party ,which takes away Freedom (government dictates health issues). It is the Ideals of Individual Rights (fueled by Republican Lincoln) contrasted by the right of Collective Control over society (fueled by Democrat Wilson) which is concerning. Main republicans did Not support the Medicare 1965 where Democrats did who did Not support the Rights Act.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

The Health Care Act 2010 is Unconstitutional. The Government can Not force Citizens to buy Health Insurance because the Citizens are Not 'Property' of the State like 'Roads' are. The loop hole Democrats put in ,is that of IRS enforcement which might prove the allegation made towards Democrats of evading individual constitutional liberties.

marge

who has the facts? ME,

I'm assuming you are the ignorant liberal troll spewing your idiotic propaganda on here, correct? You have gotten hammered every time you have attempted to post your nonsense on here. It's embarrassing reading your fictional ramblings. Best stop while you are so far behind. It is beyond ugly at this point.

Thanks

marge

btw, what you are considering an "admission" is simply Pres. Clinton pointing out the obvious after the fact. Did he ever once admit to this before the 9/11 Commission? Of course. And he is lying to boot. He is trying to play damage control since the 9/11 Commission Report says he had four opportunities to either kill him or catch him. He let him go at least 4 times. He didn't admit to that. Nice try on the spin, but a failed attempt.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

The 1964 Rights Act were supported by the Majority Republican party , which gave people Freedom of travel. The Socialized Health Act 2010 is supported by the Majority Democrat party ,which takes away Freedom (government dictates health issues-read bill). It is the Ideals of Individual Rights (fueled by Republican Abraham Lincoln) contrasted by the right of Collective Control over society (fueled by Democrat Wilson) which is concerning many in American society, today.

marge

Hun, smurf summed it up perfectly. Clinton never admitted to what he was PROVEN guilty of. That letting UBL go AT LEAST FOUR DIFFERENT TIMES!!!! His saying he "tried" is a flatout lie. If he tried anything, he tried to allow Bin Laden to remain free. So you struck out yet again, as usual!!!

You were the one talking about service and deferments, not me. I simply pointed out how your Messiahs of Billy and Obama haven't done jack sh*t of service. At least Bush was in the National Guard. Cutie pie, I typed the wrong year, while you have been typing the wrong information with every post. Your insistence on that just illustrates even more how pathetically desperate you are since you know everything I've said is accurate, unlike your HuffingtonPost conspiracy theories.

The fact you keep talking about Cheney shows your ignorance and naivete. The war was started back in 1993 when muslims first began attacking U.S. interests. It's been a one-sided war up until we finally got a President that fought back, unlike the incompetent pervert Clinton who ignored acts of war.

LOL!!! You just proved me right yet again!!! You are an insane TRUTHER quack just like that nutjob Jesse Ventura!!! I knew you were a headcase!!! LOL!!!

The fact you can't answer a single one of my questions and continue to recite Rosie O'Donnell foolishness shows me just how angry you are at the fact you can't post your propaganda and lies on here since I'm correcting you at every turn.

Why did you vote for a man that attended a racist church for 20 years? Racism is ok in your eyes? Are you a racist like Obama and Rev. Wright?

marge

smurf --

Great points, as I also indicated myself. This person is a very ignorant, uneducated poor soul that can't think for him/her self. Thanks for sharing in the beating of this Neo-Comm :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments