« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

President Obama: Tiger Woods Is Still the Man

3/17/2010 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama says it doesn't matter how many times Tiger Woods flopped in the hay with other women -- he's still gonna be one badass golfing machine.

Barak Obama and Tiger Woods: Click to View!

Obama told Fox News today while Tiger betrayed his family -- and has lots of unresolved issues -- "he's still going to be a terrific golfer."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

peter

bottom line; woods is still a dirt bag!

Cest Moi

LMAO!

Ahhh, TMZ, I lurve your gossip news, I admit it, but the comments on here??!!

LMFAO!

People dont like Obama? OH-WELL. People didnt like, Bush Jr (Lolz, he was good for giving us a giggle tho), Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, etc etc all the way down to the very first pres!

Obama just signed something for universal health care, didnt he? Well, that sounds like a good thing!

BE HAPPY, PEOPLE!

:-)

marge

LMFAO!!!

Yes everyone, celebrate!!! Obama just gave us Nazi healthcare against the will of the people!!!! He has moved us one step closer to being a full fledge Communist nation!!!

Be happy!!!! LOL!!!!!

marge

LOL!!! You know this new communist healthcare plan is going to work since it requires 12,000 new IRS employees to be hired. Hmmm....so we need more tax Nazis as a prerequisite in order to have "free" healthcare? LOL!!!! This administration is a complete joke!!!

marge

can't wait to kick baby Hilter out of office

Cest Moi

Nazi Healthcare?

LMFAO!

How about health care for all? Has teh US media done that much to you, you actually think universal healthcare would be. . . .

BAD?!

lolz lolz lolz! Um, ok!?

Go back to watching Fox news!!!

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

If Obama is "a brilliant man" then my dog is the K-9 version of Einstein.

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

No, the fact that universal healthcare is a colossal failure every where else it has been implemented is how I know it's bad, you ignorant skidmark.

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

My God this clown is a disgrace!!! He doesn't have a single Presidential bone in his purple body. WTF is the President of the U.S. doing commenting on tabloid gossip? With the horrible state of the union right now he should be so buried in work that he shouldn't have a single clue what is going on with Tiger Woods. Just goes to show you he does in fact spend all his time partying it up like a college student. What a failure.

Scroomy

Yep that's our president.

MJFAN212

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

SL

Shut Up Obama!

Cedes

YESSSSSS!!!! I knew somebody would eventually say good words about this man. Thanks Mr. Obama

MJFAN212

PRES.OBAMA IS THE BEST PRES. HE DOES WHATS RIGHT EVEN WHEN HE KNOW IT WILL GET HIM DOWN IN THE POLLS WOW SAYS A LOT NOW ONLY IF THE GOP WOULD THINK THAT WAY

Are you kidding me?

Get a grip people. What does his personal life have to do with his golf career? No one can deny he is the best golfer in the world. No matter how many women he bangs!