Sandra & Jesse -- Affair Allegations on Aisle 4

3/18/2010 6:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James still looked like a happy couple last weekend when they made an appearance at Walmart's corporate office in Arkansas to push the DVD release of "The Blind Side."

Sandra Bullock

We're told Sandra -- on stage Saturday with Jesse and Walmart president Mike Duke -- was in a great mood as she talked about the movie and her Oscar win.

jill

james is a fame whore; not surprising that tatoo girl said his marriage is for publicity. a childish man; witness his immature blowup on past celebrity apprentice

HillbillyHell

Is it any wonder that Jessie went after "Bombshell" and her DDs. Dude was stuck in Death Valley with Sandra's AA boobs. Just sayin'

Meow

Jesse: Crawl on your hands and knees for forgiveness and if Sandy contemplates taking you back she oughta do it with her spike heel buried in your forhead, you f^ckin deserve it.. I hope for the sake of your love for your marriage and children that you tow the f^ckin line like the good whipped puppy you better be from now on..

Sandy: Don't let your better judgement get lost in the fog of the "want" of love. You damn sure deserve someone to love you just as much as you can love them, and I hope for the sake of your heart Jesse has seen the errors of his ways and has gotten his priorities straight. Now both of you need a complete STD examination ASAP!

Michelle "DUD" McGee: BWAHAHA!! (pointing at you) BWAHAHAHA!!!!
Guess your plan backfired Skanky Crackjob! Like I said before, your 15 mins is OVER- Wash that garbage chute out -YOU STINK!!!!

Monique

JESSE YOU ARE A POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN! YOU HAD A GOOD WIFE WHO HELP YOU THRU YOUR COURT FIGHT WITH YOUR EX AND THIS HOW YOU PAID SANDRA BACK BY MAKING A FOOL OF HER. SANDRA YOU HAVE FAN WHO LOVE YOU. HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH YOU WILL GET THRU THIS. FROM 1 OF MILLION OF YOU FANS

siouxzanne

if Sandra take him back than she is saying that it's ok to treat me like that and as well as Elin Tiget the Tits wife.. why do women do that? aren't we worth more than that.. I would never be able to trust him again. why live like that..

Pat

The oscar curse strikes again destroying relationships ie; Hilary Swank, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Winslet, Renee Zellweger, nominee Kate Hudson, and Sandra Bullock. Note to all actresses, if you want to keep your man don't win an Oscar.

Diane

Thank God they don't have any children together. She can make a clean, quick break with the dirt bag biker. Have no idea what she would have seen in this imbecile anyway. Let him go back to working on his bikes and guarding bodies. He has no brain.

Diane

Oh, yeah..I hope she gets custody of the dog, too!

Meow

NO I never said TRUST HIM, I would absolutely never trust him again, once a dog ALWAYS a dog (FACT FACT FACT).. but if she loves him and I believe she does, she should remain guarded and eyeball his actions if necessary (revised pre-nup) --ONLY if her love for him can conquer even despite his (more than likely) possible future indescretions..

I still say she deserves LOTS of groveling, begging, licking from Jesse, if not for her for all of us women fans pissed off for her! Damn Jesse- Sandys fans calling for blood! RUN JESSE RUN!!!!!

MyThoughts

What is this attraction to "bad boys" ? I have never understood it, and then I'm even more confused when these morons cheat on them and they seem so surprised. Surely there are some nice men left in this world!! I think they are definitely looking for love in all the wrong places.

Suck My Bronze.

Attention Walmart Shoppers!
Will all customers who cannot keep their d*cks in their pants please leave the store.

Kooky Fan

I'D GET A FULL BARRAGE OF STD TESTS EVERY 6 MONTHS IF I WERE SANDY.

ShesControlled

How many men have taken this same STUPID pill? How many sex tapes, pics, text messages, voicemails, cell phone bills need to hit the tabloids before these guys get it. The days of old when you could cheat and get away with it are long gone. Where there's money to be made or 15 minutes of fame to be gained, or both, it will be. The mistresses usually have NOTHING to lose, but everything to gain by spilling the beans when playtimes over. Big business if you can snag the right guy! No need to extort - the tabloids pay the big bucks.

What other reason would anyone archive hundreds of text messages and voicemails? Cha-ching.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Bob

Happy couple? They are leaning away from each other, and he has his thigh up between them like a barrier.

I'm autistic, and even I know that body language spells distance.

MyThoughts

Can you imagine when the reality set in that he has been messing around then bringing it back to her??!! Wow. Thats got to be just unimaginable. Now she has to get tested and re-tested, and just by looking at the trash he was with I'd be terrified. Sandra, Elin, ladies, leave their sorry asses while your hopefully still AIDS free.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments