Tiger Woods' Text Messages

So Graphic

3/18/2010 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joslyn James pulled the trigger on her website, splashing more than 100 text messages Tiger Woods allegedly sent her -- and the messages hit topics that include slapping, choking, three-ways and golden showers.

text-messages-1
The site, sextingjoslynjames.com, includes texts that say:

- OK, I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust.
- I want to treat you rough, throw you around, spank and slap you
- Have you ever had a golden shower done to you? ... just morbid curiosity.
- You are my f**king whore. Hold you down while I choke you

It's interesting ... Joslyn has omitted the messages she sent to Tiger, so we don't know what she said that may have egged him on.

And then there's this, on September 8, 2009: "Having a few issues at home. Might be a little later before I see you tonight." That text is followed by "parent hood melt down :)"

And the last message is dated October 4, 2009. It says, "Don't f**king talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, F**k."

For the record, Tiger references golfing in three different tournaments in the texts: The Buick Open, Bridgestone Invitational, and BMW Championship -- he won all three.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

lol

tiger woods is a filthy ****inh slut!!!!!
i hope his wife leaves him.
but i also hope he becomes a better person

damn

tiger woods=whore boy

damn

tiger woods is a filthy ****ing slut!!!!
i hope his wife leaves him
n i hope be becomes a better person
so wat if she releases the texts.....the guy is a whore

james

HOPE THE ****ER LOSES EVERTHING HE HAS......HE NEEDS TO, LIES CHEATS, AND GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT HE HAS DONE THAT WE WILL LEARN LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Keith Inman

Tiger,

Your latest cell # my uncle John Inman Sr. Tour gave me is already disconected and Pudge from U.S.C. where I Palyed Golf gave me a new email address and it does not work either. MY uncle sent you a V/M explaining me as caddy and computer tech to handle both phases of your life for fairly no compensation to help you get both these aspects on track. I also had knee and shoulder surgery in my freshamn year at U.S.C. and made it thru to the then so-called Nike tour where I palyed for 5 years before working at TPC SAwgrass for the tour on the staddium course and taking care of the TC/PIP funds transfer feeds to corporate down the hill from the media center and the new club hosue. You probably will never read this but I am trying every avenue to at least get a message out to you as my uncle John Inman and my grabdfather Walker Inman who will pass soon and was best friends with Bobby Jones. He actaully played the 2nd round ever palyed at Augusta with Bobby and in the memebrs bar there is a picture of Bobby holding me when I was 1 year old. Along with Walker Inman my grandfather. I'm for sure you have seen it and always wondered who that kid was. Most people do. Get in touch if you ever get any of my responses. My cell is 904.923.5884 my cell is keith_private@comcast.net. I'm for sure I will probably never get up with you since you have been changinig phones quite ofter, which I totally understand. Keep the faith and I wish I could at least assist on the bag maybe in a practice round in Orlando or Ponte Vedra which I live there permanently and could meet you at a moments notice. I trust to hear from you by some method soon. Take care it will come full circle soon. I know I have just come 345 of the 360....

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17