Tiger Woods' Text Messages

So Graphic

3/18/2010 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joslyn James pulled the trigger on her website, splashing more than 100 text messages Tiger Woods allegedly sent her -- and the messages hit topics that include slapping, choking, three-ways and golden showers.

text-messages-1
The site, sextingjoslynjames.com, includes texts that say:

- OK, I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust.
- I want to treat you rough, throw you around, spank and slap you
- Have you ever had a golden shower done to you? ... just morbid curiosity.
- You are my f**king whore. Hold you down while I choke you

It's interesting ... Joslyn has omitted the messages she sent to Tiger, so we don't know what she said that may have egged him on.

And then there's this, on September 8, 2009: "Having a few issues at home. Might be a little later before I see you tonight." That text is followed by "parent hood melt down :)"

And the last message is dated October 4, 2009. It says, "Don't f**king talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, F**k."

For the record, Tiger references golfing in three different tournaments in the texts: The Buick Open, Bridgestone Invitational, and BMW Championship -- he won all three.

LORA

He is not the first or last "husband" that is gonna cheat or has cheated. Who cares! This is between him and his family. This idiot needs to just get over it and move on.

Strunz28

What is with this chick's hair? God-awful ugly...

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

GEEZ. I JUST ADDED TMZ TO THE SITES MY 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER CAN'T GO TO. I SUSPECT TMZ IS GOING TO HEAR ABOUT THIS. POSTING ADULT CONTENT AND LINKS TO ADULT WEBSITES WITHOUT ANY "18+" WARNING FOR THE BLOGS?? SOUNDS LIKE BASIS FOR SOME ATTORNEY TO GET FAMOUS WHEN HIS SON OR DAUGHTER ASKS HIM WHAT A "GOLDEN SHOWER" IS.

MJ

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE HE WILL BE ON THE GOLF COURSE AFTER THESE TEXTS WERE RELEASED. AND ELIN STICKING WITH HIM? WISH I HAD HER E-MAIL ADDY I WOULD FORWARD THESE TEXTS TO HER TO MAKE SURE SHE READS THEM. THEN I WOULD HELP HER KICK HIS ASS TO THE CURB

Dan

Know one knows if they even really came from him...email/text messages can be forged or faked...

carol

He is talking to her, if they are really from him, like the ugly hag she is and we all know what she is. What do you expect they would be talking about - the Stock Market.

Laura

God this chick is SO ugly I can't stand to look at her hideous face. What a ho too. Talk about her insides matching her fugly outside. Go away grandma!

PLEASE

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE FACES IN THE TMZ NEWS ROOM BY EVERY ONE. NOW
THAT WOULD BE FUNNY FOR THE SHOW.

I CAN SEE HARVEY PICKING HIM SELF UP OFF THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW.

I CAN SEE THE LONG BLOND HAIR GUY TAKING NOTES RIGHT NOW.

MIKE IS STILL LAUGHING RIGHT NOW.

OH AND THE GIRLS STILL HAVE THERE MOUTH OPEN IN SHOCK WITH NO WORDS .

---------------------------------

That's funny I can see the other faces too.

yessir

"I just read the texts, it is nothing I haven't sent to my girlfriend,"

WTF? YOU LIKE TO CHOKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND PISS ON HER?

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

99-Karen--Are you that naive? What do you think a man and his whore are going to text about? The stock market?

vic

They said no one would buy her texts,so she put them up online. Doesn't she still owe child support for her kid?

Allen Ridak

Well done Tres (the oxymoron king). I love it when retards call other people "retarted"

LadyG

lol @ him calling her his f'ing wh0re. Fact is, that is all she ever was to him and that is ALL she will ever be to any man. Pretty sad though him saying she almost ruined his life. If he was so worried about his life then he shouldn't have been cheating.

vic

she looks like ronald mcdonald

L.A.

I wonder what tiger will say when his daughter brings home someone with his same fetishes..lol Karma?