Investigation into Jackson, Murphy, Haim Deaths

3/19/2010 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The State Attorney General's Office is investigating a number of doctors who prescribed meds for Michael Jackson, Brittany Murphy and Corey Haim ... sources tell TMZ.

Jackson/Murphy/Haim

We're told several dozen doctors are being investigated for allegedly prescribing meds without medical justification. The A.G. is also looking at various aliases that were used in prescribing powerful meds.

Sources say between 25 and 30 doctors are being "actively investigated."

UPDATE: The State AG officially now says they are investigating MJ and Haim but not Murphy. However, TMZ has confirmed that State investigators are indeed involved in the Murphy matter.

susie

@Daphne
my sons and their friends don't like Tektonik, it's a strange mix of music/dance. I can see they are trying to learn MJ's dance steps like TDCAU and the Drill, it's amazing.
I'm a loyal fan too but I saw TII only 4 times, the first time I danced and cried, then I cried and cried so I decided to give up. I met him in 1996, I'll never forget him, beautiful soul!!! His eyes were scanning me and all the people around, he was full of love.
I don't believe that "trash-man" Halperin, he's a liar. Did you ever meet Michael? He was/is (I believe he's alive) a very shy, discreet, sensitive, blessed man. I'm sure you know it.
Hugs

Daphne Lorincz

Hugs

Posted at 7:05PM on Mar 20th 2010 by susie

I never met him, but my 2 brothers went to the Bad & History tours. We're all MJ fans. I just watched the YouTube clip posted by Phantom of the Opera. U should check it out. Man, MJ, had beautiful lips. Those smiles. Wow, he's got bedroom eyes, lips, smiles & the whole ........... LOL.

susie

Tellit, are you around?

Gudi

I can not believe people actually write no loss as they were loosers, they were human beings - any human being who dies like this is a hugh loss....regardless why they took them. I wonder if those people would have been so happy if others say that about them. --> you have no repect for others .....sad, sad

susie

Daphne, what does "bedroom eyes" mean? Sexy eyes? Hot eyes? or more.......??????????

susie

Anita

78. Here are 3 brand new youtube comparison video's of MJ and his kids. Prepare to be shpcked...especially the doubters. These kids are 100% Michael Jackson's biological children! Please post your thoughts after viewing the videos.

I guess you can say ti but you are so wrong because Michael Jackson wear and mask so he can look like anyone he want to and not taking about and surgery mask but this kind of mask
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GW7-RxRoMc&feature=related and witch this part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYiFf7jGAwI&NR=1 when I say that he can look anybody he want to and if he had your pic he look like you.

susie

Yeah, the most beautiful smile on earth!!!!!

thanks

night

Chico

Tstorm

I never thought I'd say this about you Chico but you sure got my knickers in a twist .

___________
148. PLEASE READ. Original ambulance reports on MJ on 6/25/10 when EMT's arrived at Carolwood.

Posted at 8:14PM on Mar 20th 2010 by Chico

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/19/michael-jackson-brittany-murphy-corey-haim-prescription-drugs-investigation/10#comments#ixzz0iltnOjbm

wow

Michael Jackson - For All Time

Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if these words couldn't keep you happy
I'd do anything

And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?

And maybe the walls will tumble
And the sun may refuse to shine
But when I say, I love you
Baby you gotta know
That's for all time
Baby you gotta know
That's for all time

Moon shines down on this good evening
One warm kiss in the cold night air
For this good love i'm recieving
I'd go anywhere
Just as long as you were there

And maybe the walls will tumble
And the sun may refuse to shine
When I say, I love you
Baby you gotta know
That's for all time
Baby you gotta know
That's for all time

Oh, then on these quiet days
Where souls embrace
So silently
Oh, the rain may wash away
All these words that young lovers say

And maybe the walls will crumble
And the sun may refuse to shine
But when I say, I need you
Baby you gotta know
That's for all time
Baby you gotta know
That's for all time
Say that you'll never go
That's for all time
Baby you gotta know
That's for all time
Baby you gotta know
That's for all time
Baby you gotta know
That's for all time

kimmie

Posted at 8:14PM on Mar 20th 2010 by Chico

*******************************************

Details are too graphic. This just makes me so angry thinking that Murray did this. How reputable is this site anyway?

RIP Michael