Investigation into Jackson, Murphy, Haim Deaths

3/19/2010 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The State Attorney General's Office is investigating a number of doctors who prescribed meds for Michael Jackson, Brittany Murphy and Corey Haim ... sources tell TMZ.

Jackson/Murphy/Haim

We're told several dozen doctors are being investigated for allegedly prescribing meds without medical justification. The A.G. is also looking at various aliases that were used in prescribing powerful meds.

Sources say between 25 and 30 doctors are being "actively investigated."

UPDATE: The State AG officially now says they are investigating MJ and Haim but not Murphy. However, TMZ has confirmed that State investigators are indeed involved in the Murphy matter.

rainbow4321

Gues that EMT report settles the dust up here a few weeks ago about who was in charge on site and in the ambulance..see how many times the EMTs say in the report that "PMD Murray" was calling the shots? His name was in there more than MJ's was.
The majority of us knew that already...he just didn't want the house to become a crime scene right away.
Withholding info from the first responders AND the ER staff about what drugs he gave...

Cindy

where are SIMON monjack and Sharon getting THEIR DRUGS now? i doubt they have QUIT USING! TOO BAD Brittany had to die, but thats the way it goes. MJ had a million chance to STRAIGHTEN UP and FLY RIGHT!!! he never did. Haim was a LOSER/alcoholic for 20 yrs before the GRIM REAPER showed up. somebody is next....

Chico

Posted at 10:32PM on Mar 20th 2010 by kimmie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/19/michael-jackson-brittany-murphy-corey-haim-prescription-drugs-investigation/11#comments#ixzz0imN7OBhE
*********************************************************
I don't think the site is all that reputable, however I doubt they changed the EMT report.

Daphne Lorincz

147. Daphne, what does "bedroom eyes" mean? Sexy eyes? Hot eyes? or more.......??????????

Posted at 7:22PM on Mar 20th 2010 by susie

LOL. It means he was damn "HOT". Like the models from Zegna. LOL.

Daphne Lorincz

150. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS0JxCL5fkA

Posted at 7:56PM on Mar 20th 2010 by Phantom of the Opera

Thanks Phantom for reminding us of his smiles. I miss him so much.

Chico

I rescind my comment. Tstorm just pointed out the time on the EKG, which is 11:51....far before the time of the 911 call at 12:21. The report could be fake.

Goldie

Hey Chico,

Is there a chance that the time could be wrongly set on the
EKG machine?

janalal4

163. Hey Chico,

Is there a chance that the time could be wrongly set on the
EKG machine?

Posted at 1:27AM on Mar 21st 2010 by Kaz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/19/michael-jackson-brittany-murphy-corey-haim-prescription-drugs-investigation/11#comments#ixzz0impRHM1B

Ugh!...let's hope not cause THAT would be an egregious 'no-no'! Anything is possible as to the 'time being wrong' on the machine but considering health care professionals look at the print outs & need to be able to 'rely' on the info printed on them to be accurate so they can compare subsequent EKG's that may be done either earlier or at a later time so that hlth prof can adequately monitor & re-evaluate the patient. For a piece of equipment to be set to the wrong time would be a gross mistake. It's doubtful that an oversight like that would have occurred but hey, looking at this whole 'strange affair' of the events surrounding MJ's death; I'd believe ANYTHING almost:)

Sorry to 'butt in' by answering your question but the chances that the time would be wrong I'd consider to be extremely unlikely as this would probably be something the EMT's routinely check for its 'accuracy'.

janalal4

155. 148. PLEASE READ. Original ambulance reports on MJ on 6/25/10 when EMT's arrived at Carolwood.

Posted at 8:14PM on Mar 20th 2010 by Chico

*******************************************

Details are too graphic. This just makes me so angry thinking that Murray did this. How reputable is this site anyway?

RIP Michael

Posted at 10:32PM on Mar 20th 2010 by kimmie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/19/michael-jackson-brittany-murphy-corey-haim-prescription-drugs-investigation/11#c26411593#ixzz0ims8dcq9

'News of the World' is about as 'reputable' as Rachel Uchitel or Joslyn James...(couldn't pass that one up:)!

Chico

So janalal...if time stamp is correct, it looks like MJ flatlined somewhere around 11:50 give or take a few minutes. As a nurse, do you believe that the condition of MJ's body per the autopsy and EMT report reflect this time?

Also, TMZ, late as usual, is reporting the same thing News of the World did hours ago. I know it's not reputable, but I didn't think they would change an EMT report.

janalal4

Posted at 2:25AM on Mar 21st 2010 by Chico

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/19/michael-jackson-brittany-murphy-corey-haim-prescription-drugs-investigation/12#comments#ixzz0in49eelb

I agree with you. I don't usually consider 'News of the World' to be a reputable, always 'believable' source, however in this case, this EMT report looks accurate, believable, & what I would have expected.

The statement that you made Chico that 'MJ flatlined around 11:50': Are you asking me if I think that MJ's heart was beating BEFORE 11:50?? My answer would be a big..."NO"!! What you are seeing on that EKG(as far as the wavy line) is NOT MJ's heart naturally 'beating' but is a response to either artificial chest compressions or a 'blip' from the administration of the epinephrine or atropine. I will try to be 'clear' on this point: as a nurse, I do not think that MJ's heart had been beating for probably an hour or MORE BEFORE THE EMT'S ARRIVED. The reason why is his carbon dioxide level being at '6' when they first assessed it on arrival. The soda bicarb helped him but only for a moment. The article stated correctly that when the co2 level is below 10, the chance for a 'successful outcome' from CPR is basically nil. Reading this report, as a nurse, I AM SO 'SAD' because it is about the WORST case scenario those paramedics could possibly find at that scene:( So very sad & my 'ANGER' at this doc is RENEWED ALL OVER AGAIN AS I READ THIS!! Really, how DARE this man do what he did??! It's OUTRAGEOUS behavior for ANY HEALTH PROFESSIONAL & it sickens me!!

What do 'I' think happened in that bedroom? As a nurse? I think Murray left the room after giving the Propofol & probably thought to himself 'Wow, thank God he's finally asleep'(because all this was, was a paycheck to him' I don't buy for a SECOND that he 'cared' so much for MJ as a 'friend'-BS!), I think he left the room (unthinkable after administering Propofol!!), got on the cell phone & probably returned a number of calls to patients(catching up on his office work), then he probably called to 'talk dirty' to his idiot GF for awhile; meanwhile MJ slipped away just on the other side of the bedroom door, just tragically passed away just a few feet away, ALL ALONE in that bedroom with nobody anywhere near him who cared about or 'loved' him....I swear, this is just NO WAY FOR ANYONE TO DIE! I sure never thought this is the way Michael Jackson would leave this world & I'm disgusted everytime I think about all the money he had, yet THIS IS THE QUALITY OF 'MEDICAL CARE' THAT ALL HIS MONEY COULD PURCHASE..THIS IS WHAT HE 'GOT', just another 'parasite'. What MJ asked for was 'WRONG' but he didn't 'deserve' THIS! Nobody should be taken advantage of in this way & it breaks my heart as a nurse to think that 'one of my own' would act so disgracefully.

janalal4

MJ's EKG, B/P, vitals,etc. don't reflect the heart of a patient who is 'dying', they reflect the electrical activity of a patients heart that is 'dead'. This is why the EMT's did not want to continue. Murray was just 'freaking' because he knew what he had 'done' & was praying to the heavens & hoping for some miracle. I cannot even imagine how he must have been 'doo-doo-ing' on himself at that moment. I try to picture how 'I' would feel in that very situation...you've just basically 'killed' the King of Pop & the world is about to find out that you did...Oh my goodness! He probably just wanted to drive off a cliff at that point. Those paramedics knew MJ was long dead, told UCLA staff as much when they contacted them but then Murray 'took over'. That's why on that form you see this mentioned SPECIFICALLY. Those EMT's wanted 'NONE OF IT'! At hospital, they would have definitely administered the 'hallelujah package' because it was Michael Jackson. I know I WOULD!

Linda Lovelest

Do you people even shut up? Do you ever sleep? Do you do anything at all with your lives except talk about Michael Jackson on TMZ every day and every night? What is wrong with you people? The same people on here day after day.

Chico

Thank you, janalal. I know your opinion of what happened that day could be EXACTLY what occurred. I guess it's still just hard for me to face that Michael Jackson died in a room by himself...with so many drugs in his system that he just stopped breathing. I mean, how sad is that??? To die alone, at the incompetence of this doctor???

I have witnessed over time many people who have become apathetic in their chosen field. Young people start out with the best of intentions, but over time they become more focused on the monetary rewards than the reason they entered their field in the first place. It is just almost impossible for me to envision a doctor administering Propofol in a home setting no less, and then LEAVING THE ROOM TO MAKE PHONE CALLS. Murray deserves much more than the maximum 4 years in prison.

And janalal, what is your opinion of why the LADA did not charge Murray with 2nd degree murder? Don't they have enough evidence to charge Murray with something more than involuntary manslaughter??

Tstorm

Good Evening Chico and Janala ..... it's been a rough night .