Octomom

Could Lose Her House

3/19/2010 2:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom Nadya Suleman and her 14 kids may become homeless ... because she's fallen behind on mortgage payments to the tune of more than $450,000 ... this according to the person who holds the note on the property.

0318_oct_house_2-2

Octomom bought the La Habra, CA house in March, 2009. The seller, Amer Haddadin, transferred title to Octo's dad. In return, Octo and her dad were required to make monthly payments of $4,139 for one year. On March 10, 2010, a balloon payment of $450,000 was due.

A rep for Amer tells TMZ Octo hasn't paid the $450,000. And, he says, she didn't make the last $4,139 payment. He also says, she's been late on three other recent monthly payments. Amer says he "tried to handle this in a gentlemanly way" but unfortunately it's come to this.

Amer's rep says he intends to initiate foreclosure proceedings against Octomom.

We could not reach Octo for comment.

Allen

Cry me a fu**ing river Nadya, then go drown yourself in it.

I love that! Too funny.

Allen

Octomom needs to go to an insane asylum to get a free brain modification. Since she lives in a dream world she can go to the Mental Health Clinic of Orange County for psychological intervention. Or, she can go to any other mental health agency. There is free help for mentally ill people. Just visit Nutjobs.gov for help.

Phil

Gloria Alred wouldn't take those kids away from her. She would represent Nadya and make her out to be a victim of mortgage fraud. Serves nadya right that this is happening. My wife and I work our butts off to save for a home while this chick was just handed it because she decided to implant 14 kids into her belly.

Catwoman

Who cares! I have no sympathy for anyone who tries to live off of other people, and live beyond their means. I don't live in a fancy house, but my mortgage is affordable, and I am grateful for what I have. I also have no sympathy for people who have more kids than they can afford to raise. The world has way too may people now. She should be spayed. GET A JOB, and live like the rest of the world.

ginger

I think the doctor who placed all those babies in her womb should buy her a house - maybe next time he might think about what the hell he is doing....as for her, I am sick of people saying "those poor kids"....that's exactly what she expected - she thinks she'll live off them and people caring about them for the rest of her life.

NS Logan

REALITY MOM is going to be facing REALITY in a whole new way. She never shpould have been allowed to have these kids considering she couldn't afford to raise the kids she already had prior. She needs yo see a shrink, allow people to adopt and give these children decent homes and a decent up-bringing that she is obviously unable to do for them.
Sorry Octo, you lose in every way possible. You need help, more than financial help that is.

Diane

Just a short year ago TMZ ran the same story on her other house that she and her mom let go in to foreclosure. History repeats it's self when you are a scammer.

gloom & doom

Will somebody please exam her head. Make 14 kids no job, no money no baby father, wanting the govt to support her mis judgement.Living with mom originally. Nice plan for the future. She is living in a total diaper + hell.Is it possible to be any stupider. Even in jail you dont have all that responsibility and drama. What man would want to be a part of this?

kim

Well I feel bad for Nadya, I pray that God will see her through this and help her get back on her feet. Nadya wanted to succeed so bad, she wanted to find a home for her and her kids and keep them all together that she sign on to something she thought she would or could handle. $4,139.00 not to mention a lump sum of $450.000 plus tax and interest is much to much for a single mom of 14 to be making monthly payments on. I imagined she must have been pretty desperate to keep her family together to lease this home so quick to bring her kids home from the hospital. I hope that someone organization, gov. programs can step in and find her an affordable home in middle class that will accommendate her and her 14 children. People don't hate on this woman, you too can fall short and end up in a pickle like Nadya. People like Nadya need her mercy, not our anger.

Stephen

Has this woman been sterilized yet? Honestly, we don't need any more like her.

DIORCHIC

Are you people serious? This woman has more money than most of us on this blog. Just because she is not paying her mortgage does not mean she is broke. Everything this woman does is for a reason. Her and her bloodsucking lawyer have been saying for sometime that she needs a bigger place and she has said last year that she only wanted to stay in the house for a year. With that being said why would she allow people to donate their time to fix that house up for her only to stay in it a year? She has the money she just does not want to use her own money when she knows their are people out their that will help her pay for it because of her kids. This woman if financially set for now but will need more money as her kids grow up. Trust and believe the donations are still rolling in but they are not rolling in like SHE WANTS. She needs to pay her rent just like the rest of us. Trust me I can find other things I could spend my rent own but my family needs a roof over their heads and I know their is nobody out their that will run to my rescue if I get behind on my rent. Grow up Nadya and just pay the man the money or just buy your own dream house because we know you have the money to do it.

notthemama

first of all - she got $325K for the pictures of the babies, so she should have been able to fork over the money. the realtor was an idiot for selling her the house when the family has a history of foreclosures. No bank would give her a loan.

I feel bad that they may become homeless, but, IMO, the normal children will be much better off in foster care until they are adopted. The other 6? hopefully someone with a tender heart can provide their special needs.

XoXoCherubXoXo

Ummm Maybe the Duggart Family can help out Octimom.I would like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

G

Hello People, you do understand that she only had to pay $344.91 per month. She gets a lot more than that from welfare, and the welfare department could take it out of her payment and pay the rent, to make sure they have a roof over there head.

davidwardsullins

Merry Christmas 2 U AaaaAAAaaalllLLLlllllllllllll...Help The Homeless With Us 4 Christ-mas; Click-n-Share the Link below= Please & Thankyou............