Bindi Irwin Comes to Hollywood

3/20/2010 1:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When you watch this video, please keep in mind Bindi Irwin is 11 years old.

Bindi Irwin

She's got a movie coming out, plays with non-venomous snakes, and doesn't think people should wear wildlife.

She's 11.

Darlene

She sure is growing up!! What a cutie!!

Mar Mar

She is more intelligent, gracious, charming and eloquent that just about any adult I can imagine.

And she gets quadruple bonus points for cheerfully answering the cameraman's super lame questions towards the end of the interview without showing a even trace of annoyance.

That kid's going to be a massive star some day.

Foody

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Jennifer

She has alot of talent and presence for an 11 yr old. I know she will be successful on any film or project. Adorable!!

Lilarose

Terri Irwin is an Oregonian like I am. I do not know her personally, but I lived in Eugene where she is from and I worked on our state's ballot measures regarding stopping the harrassment of cougars, a cause dear to Terri's heart. I believe I can say that Terri has her very intelligent daughter's best interests in mind at all times. Bindi was approached at an airport by media and Terri let Bindi respond to questions directed at her. Bindi can handle it, as you saw. Terri is a super great mom and her two children are in better hands than most kids I know.

scales

Hey!! they stuck a new number 1 comment in there. That was not the first comment when I responded to it and I and others responded well after it was there!!

Steve would be proud.

Cappy Lills Kid

What an amazing and articulate girl she is.
WOW her mum and dad are certainly proud of her.
U go Bindi --- been watching ya grow up since
you made your debut on croc hunter.
great family

Jamaican Sam

Doesn't want to exploit animals yet she's in a movie that exploits animals. Isn't that cute.

The real 'Free Willy' died a horrible death. You can't reintroduce whales into their natural habitat after they've been in captivity. They all go Susan Boyle like.

Matt

Wow! I have not seen her in ages since she was cute little girl when her father died from that stingray. I do missed him very much and I do watch his show alot back then! I am happy that Bindi is doing ok and she looks cute and is growing up fast! I'm glad she is working on her new movie and I can't wait to see it! Go Bindi Go!!!!

My hearts goes out with you Bindi and crikey!!! :)

Christina G.

What a well-raised child. Don't you wish all children (and adults) were so polite?

Christina G.

And she's a walking advertisement of the benefits of homeschooling!

shawn

I know she has been on tv all her life, and has done more stuff for wildlife and such, but the problem i have is she is still a kid and that wasnt a set interview, and at no time did anyone ask the adults if it was ok, they pushed through the adults actually. Sorry but to me kids are off limits no matter if they have a show or not.

Jack

Scales, you're a genius, Jack ASS! How clever dumbass. This child should be going to school and living a normal life. She is paraded on Larry King and other talk shows. She has plenty of time to save the worlds animals after she grows up, normally.

Eileen Gatti

How refreshing to hear from such a well spoken, well raised child. Her mother is doing a great job.

jlark23