Bindi Irwin Comes to Hollywood

3/20/2010 1:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When you watch this video, please keep in mind Bindi Irwin is 11 years old.

Bindi Irwin

She's got a movie coming out, plays with non-venomous snakes, and doesn't think people should wear wildlife.

She's 11.

Evilkate

photographer is a typical TMZ employee. Where does TMZ find these people?

megafox

hi tm this is the best I almost cried seeING THIS kid SHE'S SO COOL SHE MAKES GOOD OF HER LIFE AS KID AND i THINK THAT HER MOTHER BROUGHT HER UP RIGHT THAN MOST FAMOUS KIDS IN AMERICA. THEY ARE GRATE AND GOD BLESS THEM CROCODIAL HUNTER RULES. SHE'S GOING TO BE GRATE AND SHE'S BEAUTIFUL TOO ... PLS TELL ME WHERE TO BUY HER NEXT MOVIE I WANT TO BUY THE OLDER ONES NOW

Bitchen

How can you not love Bindi Irwin? When kids grow up around their dad's who play sports, or work on cars, guess what? The kids wanna follow in their footsteps! The same goes for Bindi! She has a real, true passion for animals like her father did and I think it is amazing! She is adorable and very mature! I love the Irwin family and miss the Croc Hunter!!

Deb

Polite and adorable.

Annie

Bindi is bright and articulate and very media-savvy---polite, but charming, practiced yet, remarkably, not "fakey". I really enjoyed watching that.

Bridgewater

What was the point of this video? To embarrass her or catch her off guard like they try to do with the adult celebrities? TMZ should know better. But they didn't know better and this time it backfired. The only thing this video proved was that the kid was smarter and MUCH more mature than the moron asking the questions.

love her!

I love this young lady. She is surrounded by love and it shows! Wonderful job Terry! Steve is with you and Bindi & Jack all the time. Awesome!!!! Keep up the terrific work! Much respect and love for all you do!

Sandy

When I look at this video, I think Terri Irwin looks really pregnant and she is trying to hide it by holding the purse in front of her. Please take a look at it again and tell me what you all think?. So who is the Baby Daddy of this one?

Snarky One

Annoying Australian Meal TIcket.

leea

This little girl is so adorable and smart. She's obviously being very well brought up and her mother should be commended. That said, I hope this will be her only movie, because I would hate to see Hollywood get ahold of her and destroy all that sweetness and potential.

Anna

Who IS this moron asking question? Ladies afraid of snakes? Have you ever played with a Pit Bull? What a dumbass.

Holly

So I think it is wrong to bombard a child like that, and what was up with the.... You wanna punch my hand, hit me crap?

disgracefull

Alan

to: prettybullet, Did you get past the 6th grade?

Alan

To Abbey, thank you. You hit the nail on the head.Well said.

Alan

To Sandy...the remark about her being pregnant. Thats really none of your f---ing business. You are a real winner.