Jesse James 'Mistress' -- Furor Over Nazi Pose

3/20/2010 1:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who reportedly had an affair with Sandra Bullock's husband, Jesse James, has another bombshell to drop -- a full scale Nazi photo shoot.

Michelle McGee

TMZ has obtained the shocking photos of Michelle McGee, which were taken almost a year ago. We're told the Nazi-themed layout -- complete with a swastika armband and backdrop -- was the photographer's idea, but that Michelle was very enthusiastic.

In child custody documents filed in January, Michelle's ex-husband says she "makes the Nazi salute," and has a swastika tattooed on her stomach (not seen in these pics).

In one photo the letter "w" is on Michelle's left leg, and the letter "p" on her right. We're told Michelle tells people it stands for "white power."

Res ipsa loquitur.

Karyl

Ok well first of all, who the hell cheats on someone as gorgeous as Sandra Bullock? Especially with this tattooed freak! I mean I LOVE tattoos, don't get me wrong, I have several as does my husband, but she has the word "Sinner" across her forehead that should tell you what kind of person she is. Seriously, he finds this more attractive than his wife? Dude has a serious screw loose if you ask me! This woman is trash and I feel so sorry for Sandra! This woman is nothing but a homewrecking whore and I hope Jesse is happy because it looks like he might have lost the best thing that ever happened to him. Sorry sorry for Sandra right now!

AZ

I would like to see her birth certificate because I think she's a man.

Brittney

#360 - you have summed up my thoughts exactly!

What a sad piece of dog sh*t Jesse James is. Those kids' lives are forever tainted!

Josie

White Trash

240. Photographer's name is Robert Alvarado. He's been doing nazi pinups for years. He has some "artistic" rationalization but it's pure pretentious, racist bulls___.

Posted at 12:46PM on Mar 19th 2010 by stella
----------------------------------

You mean to tell me a guy with the last name Alvarado (who is obviously isn't white himself) is doing Nazi photoshoots??? Wow, this guy must be an idiot and a self-hater.

White Trash

24 years old my ass! If this b1tch is 24, then I'm next in line to the throne of England.

Nene

LMAO-- Jesse James and Marilyn Manson sitting in tree...

Sarah

She does have a "W" and "P" on the backs of her legs to mean "White Power" ... not only is she a home wrecking piece of trash but also a racist.

Way to go Jesse, you had the classiest now you have the trashiest and a few std's.

Such a shame.

Madam Obvious

"Furor over Nazi pose." LMAO!!! Great double-meaning headline. Very clever!!

kathy

OMG - this woman is a real piece of work. Jesse - you must have been out of your mind to go there. See a shrink and it back on track.

Mr.Jones

""33. What did you expect most bikers are white power.Im sure jesse is the same way . Sandra Mother was German and Sandra Bullock lived in germany till she was 12 and speaks german.Why Would he not go for another nazi girl?

Posted at 4:37AM on Mar 19th 2010 by guru"

uhh...because all Germans are Nazis right? Wow, you are a total ignorant moron. Grow up.

Lori

Just when you think this woman can't get any trashier, these pictures come out. I was all for Sandra forgiving him at first, but ick... who knows what he caught from this whore. It is bad enough that he cheated, but ick... look what he cheated with!

WillOTheWisp

404. Jesse....like all the well dressed politicians (i.e. the Edwards/Riele Scandal)or whatever her name is.....are ALL ALIKE!!! Doesn't matter who you are or what class you belong to or what kind of suits you wear or what you do for a living. THERE ARE SKANK WOMEN OUT THERE PREYING ON THESE MEN LIKE PREDATORS. THEY STALK AND THEN THEY ATTACK when these men are most vulnerable and then they STRIKE!! THESE SKANKS ARE ALL FROM THE SAME MOLD. LOOK AT THEIR FACES....THEY ALL LOOK LIKE MEN. THEY ARE LIKE A GREAT EVIL FORCE. NONE OF THESE WOMEN HAVE EVER BEEN BEAUTIFUL. THEY ARE ALL OF THE SAME EVIL MENTALITY. THIS LATEST EPISODE WITH THE HUSBAND OF SANDRA BULLOCK SHOULD BE A GREAT MESSAGE TO ALL MEN OUT THERE TO BE AWARE OF SUCH WOMEN. THEY ARE LIKE VAMPIRES....BLOOD SUCKERS. THEY ARE FROM AN EVIL BREED. THEY ARE PREDATORS. THEY ARE AFTER YOUR THEY ARE JUST NOT AFTER YOUR MONEY BUT THEY ARE AFTER YOUR LIFE IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH. IS IT REALLY WORTH IT???? PLEASE....MEN.......QUIT FALLING FOR THIS EVILNESS IN LIFE. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR SANDRA BULLOCK AND ELIZABETH AND ALL THE OTHER WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN HURT BY THIS EVILNESS.

Posted at 4:25PM on Mar 19th 2010 by Josie

Hey Josie, I couldn't help agreeing with you, because your comment brought to mind a warning made by the wisest man ever (other than Jesus Christ), Solomon. If more men would take care and use wisdom they could save themselves a lot of heart ache and child support!

Proverbs 7:4-27 Solomon- Quote:

4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” And call understanding your intimate friend;
5 That they may keep you from an adulteress, From the foreigner who flatters with her words.
6 For at the window of my house I looked out through my lattice,
7 And I saw among the naive, And discerned among the youths A young man lacking sense,
8 Passing through the street near her corner; And he takes the way to her house,
9 In the twilight, in the evening, In the middle of the night and in the darkness.
10 And behold, a woman comes to meet him, Dressed as a harlot and cunning of heart.
11 She is boisterous and rebellious, Her feet do not remain at home;
12 She is now in the streets, now in the squares, And lurks by every corner.
13 So she seizes him and kisses him And with a brazen face she says to him:
14 “I was due to offer peace offerings; Today I have paid my vows.
15 “Therefore I have come out to meet you, To seek your presence earnestly, and I have found you.
16 “I have spread my couch with coverings, With colored linens of Egypt.
17 “I have sprinkled my bed With myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 “Come, let us drink our fill of love until morning; Let us delight ourselves with caresses.
19 “For my husband is not at home, He has gone on a long journey;
20 He has taken a bag of money with him, At the full moon he will come home.”
21 With her many persuasions she entices him; With her flattering lips she seduces him.
22 Suddenly he follows her As an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as one in fetters to the discipline of a fool,
23 Until an arrow pierces through his liver; As a bird hastens to the snare, So he does not know that it will cost him his life.
24 Now therefore, my sons, listen to me, And pay attention to the words of my mouth.
25 Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not stray into her paths.
26 For many are the victims she has cast down, And numerous are all her slain.
27 Her house is the way to Sheol, Descending to the chambers of death.

AZ

Let's not jump to conclusions here. W & P could stand for 'W'hore and 'P'OS.

Maria

"...Plus adolf built some very good roads.Say thanks to him next time you jump on the interstate to get somewhere..."

Mikelost at 75
the interstate was NOT Hitler's idea. That was something started by the Italians. Hitler merely popularized the idea and took credit for it. After he came to power, he forced the Germans themselves to build these roads, practically worked them to death so he could have nice-looking roads. After the roads were built, there were hardly any cars on them because the Germans had no money to buy cars (their economy was terrible at the time). That's when he hired Ferdinand Porsche to make a cheap car, which is the Volkswagen ("people's car"). Ironically the first time those fine roads were really used was when the Allies were there during the tail end of WW2.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments