Kardashian Love Den for Sale

3/20/2010 1:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the Kardashian sisters is putting her house up for sale -- care to guess which one? Care at all?

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Kourtney Kardashian
is selling her home in a gated community in Calabasas. The three bedroom, three bathroom condo features a refrigerated wine closet and a private yard with a covered patio ... all for just under $800,000.

We're told Kourtney and baby daddy Scott Disick are looking for a bigger place since they have the baby now.

Slutty Whores Rock

But how long will it take for the stench of skank to go away? Likely the whole house will have to be boiled in bleach, there are herpes and AIDS viruses everywhere.

me

I think it is gorgeous. I also think they are all very beautiful. Also, it's pretty nice to have a hit show.

fo real

THE BALLS ON HER. THAT HOUSE IS NOT WORTH $800 GRAND!!! THERES NO YARD AND THE FRONT HAS THAT GIANT GARAGE. EYE SORE!! TRY 400K!! IF THAT. BECAUSE THERE A GATE...WHO CARES. SHE NEEDS TO STOP LISTENING TO HER PIG FACED MOTHER AND SELL THE HOUSE FOR WHAT ITS REALLY WORTH.

maria

WHO CARES?????WHY IS THIS PEOPLE NOT SMART AT ALL ALL HER FAMILY ALL OVER THE NEWS ? WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THIS NOTBRAINS GIRLS ...I DON'T CARE ............PLEAZZZZZZZZE NOT MORE ABOUT THE KARDASHIAN'S

LamGerrard

To me, this is just another example that shows how materialistic the Kardashian girls are. Most young couples with a new baby would *love* Courtney's current home. It's a 3 bedroom home, it's just the 2 of them and a baby, what more do they need?
Same with Chris & Bruce Jenner. They had a beautiful home but it wasn't good enough. On one of their recent shows, Chris spent $4,000.00 on a simple black dress! It blows me away.
I wonder if they have a clue how average Americans live?

Mayhem

Don't put his name on the lease Kort!!!!!.......

grossed out.

#9 - alleging you are a realtor - you can't market a townhouse as a teardown. Idiot. I don't even need to explain this to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

#37 - why do kids need a separate playroom? He has his own bedroom! THAT is his playroom!

But what's with the creepy giant doll over the fireplace?

stella22

GREAT TO SEE KOURTNEY STEP BACK AND AWAY FROM TOXIC SISTER KOURTNEY WHO JUST CANT SEEM TO GET ANYTHING RIGHT.
GOOD JOB KHLOE ON STANDING UP TO BIG SIS AND TELLING HER LIKE IT IS.
I THINK YU SHOULD GO TO LAW SCHOOL.

stella22

THIS DUMB GIRL WONT STOP OR GO AWAY!!!!
NOW SHE WANTS BABY NUMBER TWO WITH LOOSER WHO WILL MAKE HER PUSH TWO STROLLERS!
GREAT JOB KOURTNEY!

stella22

GREAT TO SEE KHLOE STEP BACK AND AWAY FROM TOXIC SISTER KOURTNEY.
GOOD JOB KHLOE ON STANDING UP TO BIG SIS AND TELLING HER LIKE IT IS.
I THINK YU SHOULD GO TO LAW SCHOOL.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3