Lindsay Lohan Went Out Last Night

3/21/2010 8:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like she had fun.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

duh

Fun? If "fun" equals doppelgangering (yep, I said it) King Tut then sure she had "fun" then I suppose she had "fun"

Whamo

Posted at 11:00PM on Mar 21st 2010 by keishalee98
=================================================================
And who's God would that be? There are allot of people out there that have “found God” and are in worse shape than Lindsey. Why do people like you feel the need to preach about god in a forum like this?
Apparently God hasn’t told you not to type in caps because it’s equivalent to screaming at people. Now be quiet and go to church!

ISAAC DANIEL SHOFF

YOU should then check out parole & probation(Westlaw), cause according to federal mandate, just because a person is on probation and or parole does not mean that they can not drink.
Glad you are an attorney, remind me to stay away from your law firm.
ISAAC DANIEL SHOFF

Hey do not drink you might get put on probation a year from now and we can expose YOU for drinking.

Dix Handley

You know I love Harvey and this TMZ site but I do get disappointed once in a while that he wastes time keeping Lohan's face and name in the public eye. All of the Lohan's are the type of people you don't want to see anywhere including on the computer. They can't even be classified as White trash because White trash is even better than this. They're all drunken sluts or abusive towards each other. The Mother and Dad should be locked up together for all eternity. Now that's a reality show I'd watch. Eternity.

sly

omg i cant stand her she needs to od or something. why isnt she in jail for this?!?!?! oh wait thats right bc shes a "actress" cough cough cough.....maybe she can pay off the judge with the money from the e trade comercial. (which is rediculous since it wasnt bout her!)

Scott

She looks blitzed out of her mind in that first picture. Good to see that sobriety is working out for her. I wonder what will come first, her getting a STP, or overdosing. Her mother should be proud.

Wendy

Yeah, if having fun is falling asleep, with a cig in your hand is
fun.. Glad, it wasn't lit!

She just saw what happend to Corey Haim? What is wrong with her?
She has so much of what other people dream to have.

I hope she lives lomg enough to write a tell all book, when she gets herself some help!

I understand she had a bad relationship with her nutty Dad, but hi.. Welcome to life! GO TO THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!

mamamiasweetpeaches

Next Dead Celeb. I think within the next ten days we'll be getting the "shocking" news she either OD'ed or choked on her own vomit. Watch.

Frank V

hope she fades away--lawsuit ---- what a la ha ooser!!!!

Felicity

She's going to show up again on TMZ with R.I.P. next to her name. Such a shame.

heybeth

WHY CAN'T THIS GIRL UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS A HAS-BEEN WHO IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. GO PARTY YOUR LIFE AWAY LINDS. I THINK THE E-TRADE BABY IS MORE RELEVANT THAN LOHAN!! GO TO COLLEGE AND GET A REAL JOB AND TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF SO YOU CAN HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH. TRY TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING OTHER THAN TABLOD FAME!! SHE IS A COMPLETE EMBARRASSMENT TO YOUNG GIRLS!

loviatar9

So lovely to see that some things never change. This girl is so tragically desperate to remain famous by any means necessary. Guess that absurd lawsuit didn't bring enough attention.

bigshot702

She's so sexy but she needs to get over herself regarding the e trade commercial. She's actually a cool chick. I've met her a few times but I think outside people need to go. They're the ones that push this crap on her. Too bad.

Rhonda

Yep, Lindsay was so right about e-trade. They really want to be associated this mess.

cecilio

con esa belleza se le perdona todo lo que ha hecho, hay peores y ni lo comentan

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments