Britney Spears -- Unleaded

3/21/2010 2:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hi, I'd like $20 on pump #2, a pack of Marlboros and ... a picture of Britney Spears.

0921_media_removed_britney

The blonde bombshell stopped at a local 76 gas station in Los Angeles on Friday to grab an orange soda and, in the process, made one fan's day.

Makenna

When you have large breasts and they are not implants this can happen when you wear a tight fitting top. It mashes them down. If they were fake they would stay up where they belong.

She should have a bra on but other then that she looks great.

shuffler

I have a theory that all the people complaining about lopsided breasts are seriously imperfect females.

idahohunny

LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOONNEE!!! BOO HOO SNIFF, LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOONE! Is it time for her medication to be adjusted? Just wondering. I think I have seen this re-run before. Too bad, she was looking so good for awhile too,.

PolarBear

Britney should never wear a bra again.

lizard

Thats her real boob on top of that wheel of cheese they put under it

criss

"By the time she's 40, her A$$ will be ***HUGE***."

Probably more like by the time she's 30.

janalal4

Posted at 2:01AM on Mar 21st 2010 by shuffler

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/orange-ya-glad-you-saw-britney-spears/2#c26411419#ixzz0imyFAMv8

'seriously imperfect females'.....?? Are there really any 'perfect' ones?? What about 'perfect males'?? Know any of those?? I don't.

I think the 'shape & quality' of a womans brsts are a matter of 'opinion' & not JUST a mans opinion.

moveover

And people actually still pay money to go and see her lip sync and thump around on a stage with those legs? Sheeesh!

Brianna from Australia

I hope that sad grown up star struck fan woman is thoroughly embarrassed of herself. If she's not...she should be! Stupid dumb woman impinging on Brit's personal space, that's such a no no in Hollyweird!!

Brianna from Australia

Er, why have Brit's nipples gone south? What's with that I wonder aloud to myself.

janalal4

Posted at 2:15AM on Mar 21st 2010 by moveover

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/orange-ya-glad-you-saw-britney-spears/3#comments#ixzz0in0LmegU

My daughter who is 15 yrs old saw her in concert & loved it! She said it was the best 'show' she's ever seen & she's seen quite a number of concerts(her dad is the prod. mgr at our local hockey arena so she goes for free-point is she's a pretty good judge for her age).I've seen Britney myself & her shows are VERY entertaining & she gives you your moneys worth. Not EVERYONE is just lookin' at her boobs, legs, & her @ss. Some people actually go for the theatrical entertainment value & also don't give a damn whether she lip-synches or not. I would imagine that to dance, sing, & actually put on a dazzling show such as the ones the public DEMANDS THESE DAYS is next to impossible. Maybe cut this girl 'a break', huh? She's GREAT at what she does-an entertainer! Not a 'vocal genius', not a 'dancer' of the magnitude of MJ, but she DOES provide the public with a thrilling concert experience. Maybe not everyones idea of a great show but this board definitely goes to show that 'you can't please everyone'. Actually this board just goes to show 'you can't really seem to please ANYONE' sometimes:(

MS

talk about trailer trash...

amy

It looks more like she has silicone inserts and she got sweaty from one and
it moved

janalal4

Posted at 2:25AM on Mar 21st 2010 by Sass

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/orange-ya-glad-you-saw-britney-spears/3#c26411984#ixzz0in2wdRNm

Maybe because she's nursed two babies??? Did you know that THAT is what nipples & brsts were actually created for?? Yeah, brst feeding children, not providing 'aesthetic entertainment' for public consumption. What a concept, huh?! Geez.

Melanie

OMG - what is up with her nips. I'm 46, and can say mine are right where they should be. Then again, I wouldn't go out looking like the skank she is. EEK!