« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods: 'I've Done Some Pretty Bad Things'

3/21/2010 9:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The fastest five minutes in sports just ended (Tiger Woods' interview with ESPN) and while he did duck some personal stuff, he did a pretty good job of answering the tough questions.

Tiger Woods

At least he actually answered questions this time.

UPDATE: Here are some highlights of Tiger on the Golf Channel. A lot of the same stuff, but a few different parts.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PolarBear

Anyone who is fooled by that staged and phony little display is just the type who really really believes that Jesus can save Amway.

Steff Uh Knee

Smug bastard...He is ONLY sorry he got Caught.....OMG..ppl do NOT fall for this...

PolarBear

Nike is putting all the money on one horse. Partly because they were caught in a Catch-22 and partly because they are the definition of blind greed. Tiger will not change and Nike better look for an out.

rico

Give me a break,,,,that was the most insincere thing I have ever witnessed...

MORONS

I actually thought tiger did very well on his interview. I don't mean good job on his answers but good job on how he kept his distance and remained his composure for five minutes with kelly tilghman. You can clealy tell that tiger wanted to bang that chick. LOOKS LIKE THERAPY IS WORKING FOR NOW, WE WILL WAIT AND SEE WHEN THE HO HO HOS SHOW UP AT AUGUSTA. THEN WE WILL KNOW TIGER'S REAL MENTAL STRENGTH.

victorpark

Aw theeeit.

No chicken? Or they just outta chicken?

Reggie in Atlanta

Good call Jan. Yeah Steve, he has been sportin' the lemon tooth for a while.

I wish Tiger would have said, "I am more rested than ever before. My knee is completely healed. I don't have to juggle hos anymore. I am going to win by at least 12 strokes."

time to come out

From the text messages he sent it sounds like he got Joslyn in the buttholio a lot of times. When I see Tiger now I think of his pursuits involving this rear entrance.

marie

What a poor excuse of a man... I don't care if he get a whole in one on every part of the master course, he is still a douche!!!

juniper

he was so cool calm and collected tryin to avoid the ole tear jerker senario anybody bet he had a margarita before?

mike

Why didnt they ask him any tough questions like was he responsible for killing Michael Jackson and why does Geico have so many different ad campaigns at once, isnt the caveman or the lizard good enough on their own merits?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/tiger-woods-espn-interview-video/#comments#ixzz0irYjPAfH

Janne

Q: You really are a sick f__k?
A: Yes I have to agree to that.
Q: For us normal people that’s not so familiar with golden showers. Could you give us some advice from your experience?
A: I normally have a more open stance so I am not limited in my movement. Then I use a two finger grip on the shaft. People with larger equipment could also use a four finger grip but as I am half Asian I am a little limited how many fingers I can use. It is also important that you only use the hips and not the wrists.
Q: So it is all in the hips?
A: Yes. Too much wrist movement could damage your equipment and I don’t feel I get the same control.
Q: I see that you are wearing striped yellow today.
A: Yes, nice that you mentioned that. It is from my new “Golden shower” line. I did the design myself.
Q: Any thoughts to all your young fans out there?
A: Don’t piss off people. Piss on them. That’s how you become a great role model in the future.

Melanie

Yea right Tiger, I can see through you. Next time you will just be more selective with your wh0res to make sure they keep there mouths shut. Elin needs to divorce him and take half of his fortune.

Jacko WAS wacko

ROT IN HELL MICHAEL JACKSON

Reggie in Atlanta

People. Stop saying he is "faking" or "insincere"!!! How do you know that!?! "He didn't show remorse in his interview last month" He was in treatment for 45 days after telling what he did to his wife and mother. He has been living with this 24 hours per day since November. He has likely cried more tears and done more self examination than he has his whole life. Those looking for a teary apology need to give up.

I am not forgiving what he did but I think he has done more than most cheaters behind the scenes.