Corey Feldman -- One Helluva Mourning

3/22/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A week and a half after the death of his best friend Corey Haim, Corey Feldman found the comfort he needs at an L.A. nightclub this weekend ... in the arms of 2 platinum blonds.

Corey Feldman: Click to watch
Feldman hit Voyeur nightclub Saturday night ... where he mustered up the energy to leave with two very supportive women.

At least they were wearing black.

justjnia

Everyone Grieves their own way...

kromen

Somebody remind me why Corey is supposed to stop living his life?

robson

this was the funniest video i have seen in a long time. what a dork. this idiot has always been an embarassment to watch. going out to a lame club in l.a. to get some publicity and covering his face like he was still famous. he probably is sitting at home reading these comments and getting some pleasure from it. if you are reading, you are a loser. get a job and a life.

christinawhiteley1

Who watched the Two Coreys? I just actually saw it for the first time not long ago. The first season was obviously scripted but entertaining. The second season, I'm sure was mostly scripted also but how did they script a drug relapse? It's just bothering me to script in a person with a drug problem relapsing. Also, it all seemed so real unlike the other reality shows I see. These guys were pretty good actors in thier day but the second season I have to say was the best acting they had ever done. Just curious on others thoughts of this. Also Feldman is a DB. Even with his reality show scripted, I can still tell a true DB when I see one. Cannot stand this guy.

Cappy Lills Kid

He's such a little toad

Heather

How many people packed into that clown car?

Swanee

Looks like at least 3 dudes were getting into that vehicle with the 2 tarts, so wtf is everyone on about?

Lisa

UGH! More Daisy de la Hoya type bimbo, loosers...

Lee

Stop ur bitchin! Life goes on. What is he to do? Stop living because the other dude died? Get real People.

Lee

He's not covering his face. It's a thumbs up sign.
Besides what's he to do, stop living cuz that other dude kicked off? Live goes on. Get off the drugs people and your high horse.

Rob

Nobody cares about Corey Feldman he is irrelevant.

56d992f6

Feldman on LK with that little piece of hair in his face - hilarious. This guy thinks he is real big deal. Also, the photos of Haim with the overplucked eyebrows??!! F'ing scary! I bet this Feldman character videotapes himself on the toilet. Big star.

Robyn

christinawhiteley1 I actually was addicted to the Two Coreys. I found it highly entertaining. I heard that the first season was scripted but the second season wasn't. Some of it may have been but most wasn't. Especially when they are fighting and talking about getting molested. That was NOT acting. That was very genuine and disturbing.

robson

lee-watch the video, he does try and cover his face-d.b.

christinawhiteley1