Conrad Murray -- I Tried Saving Michael Jackson

3/22/2010 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray claims he was honest with paramedics the day Michael Jackson died and did everything he could to save Jackson's life.

Conrad Murray and Michael Jackson

Dr. Murray is responding to a story which cites a paramedic report, claiming Dr. Murray never told the EMTs he administered Propofol to the singer just before he stopped breathing.

The rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff tells TMZ, "We are currently in receipt of almost 2800 pages of discovery from the Los Angeles prosecutors and we have been assured that more is coming. What we have does not include this 'official' paramedics report, cited in the News of the World story."

The rep says Dr. Murray will not address the accusation -- at least not now -- because Chernoff hasn't seen the report.

The rep is quick to add, "We can say unequivocally that Dr. Murray did everything in his power to save Michael Jackson's life and that he fully cooperated with both the paramedics at the scene and physicians at UCLA Medical Center."

Glendetta

We want you back, Michael!

Marie

Dr. Murray,stop lying.You did not try to save Michael Jackson's life by saying NO to him when he asked you for propofol.Instead you killed him with the propofol you administered to him and then you tried to cover up your ass before the paramedics and the police visited the house.You are going to jail,Dr. Murray.

Murphy

To all the haters:
It takes a big love from a lot of people for Michael to turn millions of CD sales after he's dead and then land the biggest deal. If you can't admit you believed the rabid media lies, you aren't fit to shine Michael's loafers.

YOUCH

I can't believe what I just read. He did EVERYthing possible to save MJ E X C E P T tell the paramedics that he gave MJ propofol. He said he gave MJ a few mgs. of the stuff yet it was reported that MJ had more the just a few mgs. in his system at the time of death.
MISTER Murray is NOT a doctor!

Jacko WAS wacko

MY HEROS:

Tom Sneddon
Tommy Motolla
Dr. Conrad Murrday
Gloria Allred
Janet Arvizo
Diane Diamond

Jacko WAS wacko

I hope he gets a slap on the wrist.

!

Who cares as long as the pervert is dead.

Jacko WAS wacko

Who cares. the creep is dead, let's move on to more important issues.

Jacko WAS wacko

Who cares as long as the pervert is dead.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/dr-conrad-murray-saving-michael-jackson-propofol-emt-paramedics-news-of-the-world-ucla-medical/3#c26454127#ixzz0ivkqJSe9

LOL oh my God, I just practically wrote the same thing LOL
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE.
;)

TDCAU

Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...
Captain Hook: He's back.
#MJAlive

Missy

Murray lied from the start! He should get murder2!

brad

I probably will get hateful comments. First though I loved MJ, I never thought he molested childred, or did anything bad to anyone.

I don't believe Dr. Murray intentionally killed him, I believe it was an accident. By his own demeanor, he seems really sad. He has been cooperating.

I believe he cared alot about MJ, what would he gain from killing him? Nothing!

Jacko WAS wacko

FACE IT!!!!!
WACKO JACKO IS GNE and there is nothing any of his KOOKY Fans can do about it
LMAO

Jacko WAS wacko

I believe he cared alot about MJ, what would he gain from killing him? Nothing!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/dr-conrad-murray-saving-michael-jackson-propofol-emt-paramedics-news-of-the-world-ucla-medical/3#c26454317#ixzz0ivm1v13N

NO hate here, I completely agree with your opinion. it was an accident. Accidents happen. Dr. Murray's not a bad guy.

evi

It would have to take a lackadaisical Trini to murder the King of Pop. I have never seen a bunch of non caring people in my life. Nothing is urgent for them only drinking and partying. Maybe he was having a 'lyme' while Micheal laid dying.