Conrad Murray -- I Tried Saving Michael Jackson

3/22/2010 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray claims he was honest with paramedics the day Michael Jackson died and did everything he could to save Jackson's life.

Conrad Murray and Michael Jackson

Dr. Murray is responding to a story which cites a paramedic report, claiming Dr. Murray never told the EMTs he administered Propofol to the singer just before he stopped breathing.

The rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff tells TMZ, "We are currently in receipt of almost 2800 pages of discovery from the Los Angeles prosecutors and we have been assured that more is coming. What we have does not include this 'official' paramedics report, cited in the News of the World story."

The rep says Dr. Murray will not address the accusation -- at least not now -- because Chernoff hasn't seen the report.

The rep is quick to add, "We can say unequivocally that Dr. Murray did everything in his power to save Michael Jackson's life and that he fully cooperated with both the paramedics at the scene and physicians at UCLA Medical Center."

Jacko WAS wacko

"HELL is a place where they put ignorant people who constantly trash innocent victims like Michael Jackson with their lies and malicious accusations"

IF THAT is the case Then MICHAEL JACKSON aka "WACKO JACKO" is surely in Hell as well because Michael Jackson was a compulsive liar and he trashed people himself. He lied many many many times ( only two nose jobs/ yeah...sure) and he spread malicious attacks on people when it suited him. Like the campaign against Tommy Mottola where Michael called him a racist and the devil. Doesn't sound like an "innocent victim" to me........What he did to Paul McCartney is unforgivable and I am not even a Beatles fan. But in the end he got what he deserved. Michale jackson is guilty of exactly what you are describing. HE WAS NO VICTIM even though he LOVED pretending to BE a victim and all innocent. He was a compulsive liar.

Darlene

Yeah right!!!!!!

Jacko WAS wacko

Like taking off his nose and trying different wigs on him.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/dr-conrad-murray-saving-michael-jackson-propofol-emt-paramedics-news-of-the-world-ucla-medical/5#c26456095#ixzz0ivzy5zBV

ROFLMAO

THAT is by far the FUNNIEST comment I've ever read on here. LMAO It immdiately gave me the visual of this actually happening. thanks for the laugh.

Rx

Best Mom

Dr. Murray did not help Michael on June 25. Murray is now trying to cover his butt with the help of his lawyers. Michael was not a perfect person, as none of us are. To leave this world the way Michael did is so unbelievably sad and tragic. Dr. Murray knew better than to do what he did to Michael because he knew what could possibly happen........and it did! For that, he must pay.

ra

interesting

Super

79. I am simply saying, jukebox-, that innocent until proven guilty is nothing more than a presumption required by the judicial system. The public at large is by no means required to hold such a presumption. Nor are our government agencies other than the court systems required to hold the assumption. Look at it this way...If our police were required to hold the presumption that everyone is innocent until proven guilty then they would never make an arrest in the first place.

Posted at 3:18PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Mr. District Attorney

Well stated!

!

, you are all going to burn in HELL. Because HELL is a place where they put ignorant people who constantly trash innocent victims like Michael Jackson with their lies and malicious accusations.
Evan Chandler is already in hell so I guess he is going to have plenty of friends joining him thanks to TMZ.

Posted at 3:02PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Marie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/dr-conrad-murray-saving-michael-jackson-propofol-emt-paramedics-news-of-the-world-ucla-medical/5#comments#ixzz0iw1h2NCB

Like all the fans that trashes wacko's innocent victims?
I guess if hell is for ignorant people then it's going to be full of wacko's fans.

Really?

"The minute I surpassed Elvis and the Beatles, they called me a freak, a homosexual, a child molester. They said I bleached my skin… everything to turn the public against me. It was a complete conspiracy. I know my race. I just look in the mirror. I know I'm black." by Michael Jackson.

Call Mr. Jackson what you will, but your dirty words and character assassinations are old...all these ignorant and shallow comments against Mr. Jackson, a man most none of us have ever met, goes to show that racism still runs deep in the world.

Super

danger baby

Hahaha. You are too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

78. I wonder if Dr Murray played his own version of Mr Potato head when Michael was knocked out.
Like taking off his nose and trying different wigs on him.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/dr-conrad-murray-saving-michael-jackson-propofol-emt-paramedics-news-of-the-world-ucla-medical/6#comments#ixzz0iw5Ptt7r

Louis

That has got to be the biggest crock of **** I've ever heard. If that was the case, and Conrad Birdy wanted to saved Michael...then why when things hit the fan, why did Conrad dissapear for a while only to re-appear with a lawyer?. He's all about saving his own dumb ass. He doesn't want to admit that M.J. died in his hands. The fact he gave Michael propofal alone should have him put in jail. F U Conrad, I hope you burn in hell...jerk off.

lily

Look with your heart:
discover the hoax thing,
discover the love story behind,
unmask the stageing of this all.
learn how mj escaped..
not one doc did something wrong :-)

!

Posted at 3:32PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Really

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/dr-conrad-murray-saving-michael-jackson-propofol-emt-paramedics-news-of-the-world-ucla-medical/6#c26456520#ixzz0iw5ZLgAw

STFU everything don't have to be about race.
I am black and I don't buy into this race crap when things didn't go his way Michael always played the victim.
Michael is responsible for what happened to him he acted like a freak so he was treated as a freak.
His color had nothing to do with it.

Slutty Whores Rock

Sure, let's blame the freak junkie's doctor.
As of Monday 3/22/2010, MJ burns in agony deep within the bowels of Hell for sodomizing all those little boys.
He only has all of eternity left to go.