Conrad Murray -- I Tried Saving Michael Jackson

3/22/2010 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray claims he was honest with paramedics the day Michael Jackson died and did everything he could to save Jackson's life.

Conrad Murray and Michael Jackson

Dr. Murray is responding to a story which cites a paramedic report, claiming Dr. Murray never told the EMTs he administered Propofol to the singer just before he stopped breathing.

The rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff tells TMZ, "We are currently in receipt of almost 2800 pages of discovery from the Los Angeles prosecutors and we have been assured that more is coming. What we have does not include this 'official' paramedics report, cited in the News of the World story."

The rep says Dr. Murray will not address the accusation -- at least not now -- because Chernoff hasn't seen the report.

The rep is quick to add, "We can say unequivocally that Dr. Murray did everything in his power to save Michael Jackson's life and that he fully cooperated with both the paramedics at the scene and physicians at UCLA Medical Center."

LisaMarieH

Dr. Murder thoroughly disgusts me... You knew he was dead, but you didn't want to admit it. Now hopefully they'll make you pay for your stupidity.

Super

85. "The minute I surpassed Elvis and the Beatles, they called me a freak, a homosexual, a child molester. They said I bleached my skin… everything to turn the public against me. It was a complete conspiracy. I know my race. I just look in the mirror. I know I'm black." by Michael Jackson.

Call Mr. Jackson what you will, but your dirty words and character assassinations are old...all these ignorant and shallow comments against Mr. Jackson, a man most none of us have ever met, goes to show that racism still runs deep in the world.

Posted at 3:32PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Really

You're so right! It's all past old now and we're unto them!

Hamadryad

With all of Michael's problems, the financiers realized that the only way they were going to get a return on the multi-million dollar investment was by collecting on Michael's life insurance.
Wonder how much Conrad Murray got paid?

After passing medical boards in 3 states I find it extremely difficult to believe that Conrad Murray is ignorant of the drug effects. He knew exactly what would happen.

Super

Posted at 3:32PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Really

Agree. Racism = Original sin of America.

Michael Jackson, a gift from God, tried with his heart and soul throughout his short life to change that!

Marie

Posted at 3:14PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Telling it like it is
-----------------------------------------------------------------IF THAT is the case Then MICHAEL JACKSON aka "WACKO JACKO" is surely in Hell as well because Michael Jackson was a compulsive liar and he trashed people himself. He lied many many many times ( only two nose jobs/ yeah...sure) and he spread malicious attacks on people when it suited him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

When Michael Jackson said he had vitiligo,he did not lie.When Michael said Jordan Chandler did not accurately describe his genitalia,he did not lie.When Michael said he did not molest Gavin Arvizo,he did not lie.When Michael said Tommy Mottola did not want to promote his album Invicible,he did not lie.When Michael said he had a drug addiction and went to rehab,he did not lie.When Michael said the media was spreading lies about him so he would not sing about love anymore,he did not lie.When Michael said Paris and Prince and Blanket were his kids,he did not lie either because they called him daddy at the grammys.
About his denial of plastic surgeries,Michael suffered from body dismorphic disorder,is that a crime? Not in God's book.

Super

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD!

hoocheekoo

"The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth", Murray!

Yes, you tried to save him AFTER you killed him. "...the WHOLE truth" is what you failed to provide! You're a half-assed doctor who tells the half-assed truth!

Bet you sold Michael a bill of goods about yourself because you needed the money to catch up with your irresponsible ways. Bet you knew MJ was addicted but gave him what he wanted anyway. Bet you weren't even watching him as you let the propofol drip without proper equipment. Bet you gave him the 100 ml. bottle. Bet you were on the phone outside the room while Michael was dying. Bet you thought nothing would happen. Bet Michael was dead when you decided to check on him. Bet you panicked. Bet you're lying about other stuff. Bet you're going to the big house.

r00t4rd3d

Did everything to save his life ?

Was loading him up on propofol part of saving his life ?

How about giving him medication that should only be administered in a hospital. Was that saving his life too ?

This guy needs to be in jail for Murder , plain and simple.

He killed someone.

Jacko WAS wacko

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS WHITE POOP FOR THIS WORLD!

Jacko WAS wacko

FACE IT!!!!!
WACKO JACKO IS GONE and there is nothing any of his KOOKY Fans can do
about it
LMAO

Super

Posted at 3:32PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Really

You're so right! It's all past old now and we're unto them!

Posted at 3:49PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Yes!

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!

WE'RE SEEKING JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL NOW!!!

Jacko WAS wacko

Any Propofol left in the vial for WACKO JaCKO's fans?

Jacko WAS wacko

DON'T WORRY DR, MURRAY. NO HARM DONE

;)

sc341

Who is paying Murray's Legal Bills...the man has no money...he's deeply in debt...who would benefit from MJ being out of the picture? Follow the $....

Rachel

Dr Murray, I dont BeLIEve you killed michael....you said you didnt remember?
25 mg is not enough to kill..thats what medical professionals say...you know this too Dr Murray...Yes?
I think you told the truth already..you said also it would prevail...that I believe..