Jesse James Alleged Mistress -- Stripping Video

3/22/2010 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is this what Jesse James saw before he allegedly decided to cheat on his Oscar-winning wife, Sandra Bullock?

TMZ obtained this video of Michelle McGee, the alleged other woman, which was shot at Pure Platinum in San Diego about a week ago.

TMZ technical note: Throwing dollar bills at the monitor will not make the video play longer. Just hit refresh.

UPDATE: We've got two more minutes of video, but we need to do a lot of blurring, if you catch our drift. Check back shortly.

UPDATE 2: EDITING DONE. ENJOY.

jameoshots

Sandra...better get tested. JJ wasn't bringing home the bacon, but might've been bring home something else.

She's so nasty!

Alyssa

shes hot i would totally bang her and the marilyn manson music just makes her hotter... its ok to want outside the box... just be careful of what u get into... stay safe jesse but please dont listen to anyone else shes a fine peice of flexible a**...

oL0

She's real stiff I hope she doesn't f*** like that. She's not bad even with all those tattoos. She's definitely not dating material. I wouldn't want to be lugging around a freak show.

juniper

can anyone guess what she will look like when is is 85 years old?

Tyrone Jefferson

I'm getting really tired of seeing this woman. Enough already!

CutTheCrap

The most played out stripper tune in the adult clubs these days...The chic is not even ORIGINAL!! Fetish is such a Fing bore..Yawnnnn

Diandra

Poor thing. Now I feel sorry for her. She's so ill.

Cie Cheesemeister

Why the hell would anyone want it to play longer?
She and Jesse are both vile skanks who deserve each other.

NickSunset

Well at least she is hot. NOT LOL, like Ben Rothlisberger hot. What is it the water in Ohio that makes people so hot looking.

I have seen better faces on the south end of a chimpanzee heading north. Yeah I would wipe my butt with that face.

Allen Ridak

I've seen better looking heads on the sesame seeds covering my ballbag

Lori

Could it be possible that he had "internet sex"only. I mean that wouldn't be as personal still, no comparison to Sandra Bullock. not way--I hate to say and I like Sandra but what was she thinking when she married him???? A leopard never changes his spots---she should have known better and to be 45, so careful, so selective she picks him!!! Sandra should have rethought that one. Jesse must have had some spell over her is all I can say!!!

Me

How bad was that !! The girl is a terrible stripper ! There is nothing sexy about her at all !

Al

Pretty eyes, yes.
Good body, yes.
Interesting tats, yes.

Can dance really good, H*%# NO!!!!

Her moves are so un-sexy.

JJ

Waaaaaay too many tatoos. When she is 90 years old and wrinkly, those tatoos are not gonna look too good.

She can't dance either.

Geraldo

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I Need a Towel!