Michelle McGee -- The ABCs of Racism

3/23/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is what Jesse James' alleged mistress Michelle McGee calls putting children's block refrigerator magnets to good use.

"Go whitepower" is the message spelled out on her fridge -- for her two young sons to see.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
You've got your chores, she's got hers.

McGee is in a child custody battle with her ex-husband.

Wendy

First of all..

I'm am more discusted by this Woman, every day!

She is a very disturbed person, and what does that say about Sandra's soon to be ex? [She's Jewish!] What was behind those false tears he was crying, when his "WIFE" was on stage telling everyone how much she loved him? Why can't enough, be enough for some people? I hope as time goes by, his regrets, will be her biggest Triumph!

law girl

Totally agree with #12.....enough said!!!

law girl

Comment #97 absolutely agree with you....black people who wear a t-shirt with "black power" are proud of their race. Mexicans carrying "Mexican Flags" protesting in Los Angeles are proud "Mexicans" "White people" showing the same love towards their race are racist!! Why??!!

Robb

Hey this is America and even tho i may not believ in what she does(and no it's not cause im blk) but as long she isnt hurting people im good with it look @ all the anonymous racists on the net @least we kno her face

Lori

I'm far from a racist and have people of all races in my family, I'm white obviously born that way, why can't I be proud of my race as others are with theirs? 'Latino Pride' 'Black is Beautiful' ect... used for all other races, but if I say I'm proud to be white, thats being a racist? Somethings wrong here.

baboo

She spells "White Power" on he fridge, and at the same time she has bottles of Mexican beer inside.

eddie finger

the diffrence is white power stands for murder. any other racial groups coming together is in response to your murder becuase they're the ones being murder. your white power movements throughout history has killed billions upon millions of people and has misplaced billions. and your still reaping the fruits of this death. so please white people let's just stay on the topic of jesse and this chick becasue the truth that lies behind the lies you'll never recognize or fess up to. just to add if you're so great why can't you go in the sun without skin protectant when everything on this planet is adapted to this planet, except you? I'll tell you why and this the true reason... you were the last to evolve that's why you're so savage you still haven't evolved fully away from your animal stage. this explains why there has been no peace since you've evolved enough to come down from your trees. that's why the earths dying now... you haven't evolved enough to realize what you call tech is destroying true tech. your seacrh for material wealth is as far as you have reached in your evolution and you've just about destroyed all the true spiritual Beings that onced lived. you are the demons talked about in the books of your faith if you don't believe me review your whole history from being to present because I have.. my less evolved brother. you see brother, all is one... my death brings your ending as does your death brings my own. you don't go to heaven you grow to heaven. your search for what you seek starts from within... that is where you must start to understand. and fear is the core. we can all grow together know what we were taught true change can come.

Juke

"Posted at 11:47AM on Mar 23rd 2010 by eddie finger
...the diffrence is white power stands for murder."

Thats in your mind. Stop projecting your self loathing/bigotry onto others.

kromen

If ya'll can believe that it was Tiger at the rehab in Mississippi and everything else, then you better believe that it's her fridge.

Vanessa Kaye

marge

eddie finger,

You are without a doubt the stupidest poster I've ever read on here. Well, next to keke and henrythecat, so that would make you the third most stupid.

marge

11. There is a lot of Racist people here in San Diego so I wouldn't second guess that she is. It's just sad that people have to judge people by the color of their skin, something they have no control over.

Posted at 11:57AM on Mar 23rd 2010 by Vanessa Kaye

----------------------------------

Kinda like 98% of black people voting for Obama, right??

eddie finger

so are you saying that every white power movement in history to this present day hasn't resulted in the deaths of billions upon millions? or are you saying that you not the evil figures depicted in your books of faith? or are you saying that everything you have created aren't use to destory, seen or unseen? or are you saying that you aren't the unevolved blood leeching animals that have be destorying everything you touch? you as a race aren't the ones oppressing 80% of the world? if you don't think that this most definitly you... then as I stated you'll never fess up to you actions but that doesn't make it not true! to my white unevolved brothers and sisters

j

Really, once you have posed with a swastika, what's on your fridge is more or less irrelevant

eddie finger

you weren't the ones raping my black woman having babies by them then selling them to your friends and partners? you weren't the ones killing the natives of this country for they're land? you weren't the ones who discovered lands which others already lived? whites weren't the ones leading the push for a war which is killing more people of color presently. you as a race didn't rape india or africa or south america? you as white aren't the ones credited with occupying all the lands of this planet through death and fear? you don't kill in the name of your god? race is misleading the world and has been through death and murder. so as you can see I read as you do I see as you do but I don't do as you do. I see dead people as do I see they're murders... whom are reaping the fruits of the deaths of billion upon billions. now if I'm wrong argue your point but if I'm right give me my glory in truth! bitch!