Reggie Bush, Kim Kardashian are History

3/23/2010 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have called it quits, because Reggie couldn't handle the media blitz that has become Kim's life, TMZ has confirmed.

Sources tell us Reggie was fine with Kim before she blew up and just can't stand all the attention. We're told the breakup is friendly -- no arguments.

It's being described as "taking time off" -- but when you hear the full story it's clearly splitsville.

Mags

I'm sure try as he may, he just couldn't get the image of some has been R&B singer peeing on her out of his head.

John

Please spare us, who cares.

Robyn

Poor Kim! She should take a vacation. She always seems like she is working and never having any fun.

OK

Kim got famous for taking a black penis from behind.
I hope she goes away. She talks like a retarded freak.
You just know she will go on to the next black she can find.
She's real classy like that.
She and her family are trash and Khloe looks like Rosie O'Donnell with a wig. Gross!

Fake celebs with no talent and nothing to offer the world at all.

maizieful

I don't blame him one bit! What a circus and who really cares about the Kardashians I don't get it? Khloe has a filthy mouth and wonder how long her husband will tolorate the entire mess of this family??? Why are they on TV anyway? What kind of people and age group watch this boring trash??

Ashley

She's trying to get back with Ray J to make part 2

Kris has got to be furious about this, kim got dumped by an NFL player, o m g! That cash cow is disgusting

LMAO

I thought they were just house hunting...now its over...AGAIN? U both deserve happiness. Screw the haters. OH, and I am a HUGE Reggie Bush fan from his USC days...GO REGGIE

AStorm

I'm not for sure because I heard this already, but I heard it was a publicity stunt for Khloe and Kourtney's reality show. Who knows? Who cares? I am so over them and her family.

EVA

NOT TO GLOAT BUT...LMAO!!!!! YAY..FINALLY THIS BITCH GETS TOLD NO! SHE HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT ... LOL BIG FAIL KIM!! NEXT

Monique

This is all stage for the khole kountney show.I know one thing Ryan is laughing all way to the bank with this family.This family will do anything for publicity

valerie

please don't diss Mexicans by calling Kim one!!!

Maurice

Harvey? If you won the Superbowl would you have a girlfriend?

WhoaNelly

I first thought that she could try Tiger Woods next, but I don't think she's white enough for him.

WWWBUKTN

Well guess she's going to have to go to the NFL combine and find herself a new bull.

Jacko WAS wacko

HahahahahahhahahahaAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAhahahahahhahahahaaaaaaa