Cops: Suge Knight Wanted for Beating, Robbery

3/23/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Suge Knight a Suspect in Robbery CaseSuge Knight is a wanted man once again. The former Death Row Records head honcho allegedly beat and robbed rapper Yukmouth last night ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources say it all went down at around 10 PM at a Ralph's supermarket in the San Fernando Valley.

According to a law enforcement source, Suge and roughly 10 members of his posse allegedly beat up Yukmouth and then took $92,000 worth of jewelry from him.

Sources say Suge and his entourage are suspects and cops want to question them.

We're also told there's a previous misdemeanor warrant out for Suge's arrest -- which makes it unlikely he'll visit the police department.

brenda

Wow that's kina low...Anywho I just wanted to give TMZ props for being equal and letting everyone comment especially the ones that I guarantee use to ride the "small bus" to school (cristina) because you definately have to be "Retarded" if you think beating anyone up in the middle of a fricken Ralph's @ 10 pm is Kool. And if you are the one walking around Ralph's wearing $90,000 worth of jewelry @ 10pm you deserve to be beaten and robbed havent you seen the news we are in a recession! Our economy is at an all time LOW and you have the nerve to wear all that to the store you got what you deresved!

MusicLover

WHAT A F****** LOW LIFE! YOU'D THINK, AFTER ALL THE BS AND INCARCERATIO TIME, THIS GUY WHO'D F****** LEARN SOMETHING. JACKA**, I HOPE HE GOES TO PRISON, AND ROTS THERE!

love her!

Suge Knight is dirty...how else would the one person in a car with TuPac be completely missed while Tupac turned into Swiss cheese? This guy sets sides against one another then lets them kill each other off. RIP Tupac it should have been Suge!

Dro009

Suge is a bitch, why woluld he pick on a little dude like Yuk, Suge is literally 4 times Yuk size. The whole BAY AREA got Yuk's back, L.A to the bay this FAT MOFO IS GONNA GET IT, pick on someone your own size Suge!!!

horndog

Suge Knight is coming after all of you.

Lewy

I've seen him at that Ralph's store before. I think he works there.

Raf

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Boooooooooooooooooooorin

I thought that was MR. T

Wes

What Ralph's was this at? I live right by the Ralphs off of Vineland, so i'm hoping it wasn't that one :( Enough garbage walking around there already.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

Why is he still walking the streets, I thought he was DEAD!

wishful thinking I guess!

STILL OUT THERE GANG BANGING, HUH!

dirtythirty

insurance fraud

TMZ EDITOR

Oh shuggy, headed back to prison again.

Andre

Which Ralph's was it? I bet either on Rinaldi or Chatsworth. I gotta find out!

MP

Death row is exactly where this thug belongs.

JustWatchMe

Something stinks here. If LAPD wanted Suge (or LA County Sheriffs, whatever) they would get him. If the FBI was in on this there is absolutely no dobut in my mind they would pin something on him and put him under the jail - they have the power and they never let anyone disgrace them or play games with them - not for long anyway.

There has been talk LAPD is playing footsie with Suge and I would not find that surprising at all. Money talks and while LAPD has many, many good officers, they still have too many that are corrupt. If they are making money with or because of Suge, they would totally cover it up.....and I am talking as somebody that is married to an officer - one of the good ones.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments