Vice Prez Joe Biden

Drops the F-Bomb

3/23/2010 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And he did it on live television!

Before President Barack Obama's health care reform signing today, VP Joe Biden turned to the Commander in Chief -- and with the microphone on -- whispered to his boss, "This is a big f**kin' deal."

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs must agree. He just Tweeted: "And yes Mr. Vice President, you're right..."

He's just another Idiot

jms

46. It's interesting how everyone posting insightful, intellegent comments are against the plan because they understand the ramifications. The others who are pro free health care can't even form a sentence that makes grammatical sense. Maybe they should have spent some time in school, got an education and a job and they could afford health care like everyone else. Instead it is easier to sit home watching TV and smoking weed all day relying on the government to take care of them.

Posted at 4:22PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by Clo

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/23/vice-president-joe-biden-f-bomb-barack-obama-health-care-reform-video/4#comments#ixzz0j4NBUpMw

******************************************************************It seem's that you have stooped to the same level yourself. Also you better look over those "insightful and intelligent" comment's from your team once again.

fair and balanced

Sooner or later the "Obama Money" will run out and the leaches will be left holding out their empty hands...Remember--It's Christmas or another great quote--"If I vote for Obummer then I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car or paying my bills because if I help him, he will help me" unquote--Really??

Snarky One

Such a 'tard! lol

razzledazzle200

"Vice Prez Joe Biden Drops the F-Bomb . . ." and digraces his office and the nation he serves. And to those who say, "Oh, it wan't that bad," I say "NOT."

ss

Sloppy and amateur. We're settling for sloppy and amateur.

One has to be concerned...Our "VP" droping the F Bomb on live TV while speaking to our "President" shows a serious lack of self awareness. Unfortunately, our "VP" is in situations daily where a lack of self awareness could have serious negative ramifications for our Country. While this incident does not mean much on it's own, my concern is growing daily. Being from Chicago, and familiar with our now "President" for many years, I assure you we have plenty more sloppy and amateur in store.

2012...get here soon.

kevin

"You destroyed it by previously electing an individual with no solid past performance record."

Talking about Obama right?

oprah

HEALTH CARE PLAN: written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president who hasn't read it and who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all overseen by an obese .........surgeon general, and financed by a country that's broke. What could possibly go wrong????

commykilla

let the death panels, waiting lines, and high priced premiums begin!

THINK TANK

Name calling won`t get you a day in court.MOOKIE picked up the bush junkyard and saved the whole US econ by saving the banks.It was also cheaper to save big biz than to let it fail.A white white baby nation needs to grow up much faster than this OR forget health care forget everything WAR will be knocking on the backdoor again.MASONS raped american blind for too many years NOW the same FABIANS that saved the world in WWII are called in yet again to save the day.Masons need to give human rights or WAR will be upon us all in a heart beat in middle america.FABIAN since before ever.

commykilla

Fabian..... try spell check.

Fabian is the typical simple minded Obama supporter. Can't spell, can't read, and is easily brainwashed.

poor poor soul

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

It's sad that the majority of Americans were stupid enough to allow themselves to get duped into voting for an anti-American, racist, incompetent, Affirmative Action product as President of the United States. It's fitting these same ignorant POS are going to be the ones saddled with paying the 523 billion dollars worth of increased taxes to cover their "free" healthcare that requires 16,000 new IRS employees just to make it function. You people will reap what have you have sowed.

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

You know the quacks on the left have no defense for this lunatic since all they can talk about is Bush, lolololol!!!! Bush is gone you dumba$$es!!! Obama is the one that is obviously destroying this country!!!

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

152. As an African American, I was thrilled when we elected an African American as President. I have a brilliant and gifted grandson who I think would be a wonderful President some day. My hopes are dashed. Obama is a terrible disappointment and the way he is governing, we will probably never have a black President again.

Posted at 1:38AM on Mar 24th 2010 by Hazel

-----------------------------------------

I do feel sorry for you and others like you. It's sad that this fool of a man child is representing blacks, along with his good friend, and crack dealer, Jay-Z, and his racist, bigoted reverend in Jeremiah Wright. Until blacks as a whole decide they are tired of accepting handouts and blaming everyone else for their own shortcomings, this trend will continue.

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

163. Fabian..... try spell check.

poor poor soul

Posted at 9:27AM on Mar 24th 2010 by commykilla

____________________________________________________

So basically it's just another fictional, make-believe term just like Kwanzaa. Good to know. Blacks have such vivid imaginations!!