Vice Prez Joe Biden

Drops the F-Bomb

3/23/2010 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And he did it on live television!

Before President Barack Obama's health care reform signing today, VP Joe Biden turned to the Commander in Chief -- and with the microphone on -- whispered to his boss, "This is a big f**kin' deal."

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs must agree. He just Tweeted: "And yes Mr. Vice President, you're right..."

Mark

I think that in the U.S. people should take care of there own medical needs. people shouldn't be forced to help others, they should be able to take care of their own family. If you're some fat rich guy that was handed down money or somehow graduated harvard law with straight D's because your daddy was rich I think you should have to pick up a medical text book and figure out how to give your own fat a$$ a triple bypass. Why should some hardworking intelligent doctor who worked 3 jobs putting himself through med school have to help you? If you can't take care of yourself or your own family then tough. Oh wait. I forgot this isn't about intelligence or hard work. It's about those little pieces of meaningless paper you idiots hand out called money. That's what some of you want to be the deciding factor in who get's the best medical care. You realise that paper is completely useless? And most of the people complaining about this new health care bill are middle to upper middle class and going to be dirt poor very soon?

Eileen Gatti

And he and his boss are no big effin deal. We've been taken to the cleaners as a nation.

JASPER

Point is big brother forcing us to get health care when we have the right to choose. You also say you are doing me a favor by forcing me to get health care, for when i get cancer (from your damb infected foods we have to eat everyday), who are you to choose for me? I have the right to live or die as well, if i get cancer, and have 6 months to live, i will refuse to run up a $600,000 medical bill to live an extra month, burdening my children. Don't do me any favors, and stop choosing for me.

Inquiring Mind

#56. I agree! America... Duh, we have been thrown under the bus by this moron and his ideas! wow... talk a bout a true Wack Job running our country,I mean seriously, who is he Robin Hood?

nazirmo

Hillary would have been better as VP instead of Biden.

THINK TANK

WON deal with IT or get left behind CLO CLO.HUSH HUSH your mouth DIMBO grow old alone out of the loop.UNDERSTAND IE?.FABIANS have been around forever smart dumb or otherwise.IQ test OFF? you`d lose

barf

21. word! --

Your little biased link is talking about accessibility. The U.S. ranks number one in QUALITY of healthcare, you moron. It's easy to have "free" sh*t in a little countries with a fraction of the population of the U.S. We have 305 MILLION people, with thousands of more illegals coming in by the day. Socialism (Obama) only works in confined, small populations with strict immigration laws. Basically the exact opposite of the U.S. We'll be bankrupted in 10 years thanks to the power hungry Neo-Comm liberals.

Posted at 3:46PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by cupid

Hey cupid,

whatchu talking bout? This country IS "bankrupted". Before you call others names, re-read the stupid stuff you write.

Don't reply, please. You are too stoopid to put up with me!

Barb

Boy oh boy. Everytime he opens his mouth, it's embarrassing. He's like the Uncle everyone avoids. I hope Obama choses someone else next election and I'm Canadian.

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

All right!!! One step closer to being a full fledged Communist nation!!! Woohoo!!!!!

JASPER

#59, robin hoods, alter ego, stealing from the poor, giving to the rich

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

Hey cupid,

Don't reply, please. You are too stoopid to put up with me!

Posted at 4:49PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by WORD!

-------------------------------------

Being in dept and bankruptcy are not the same thing, numb nuts.

J-On

Why is it that every person on here defending the passage of this bill (i.e: #61, #25 and #8 who are likely the same person, etc) can't form a single coherent, gramatically correct sentence? Oh wait, I get it: it's the lazy, uneducated idiots with the free time to post rambling garbage who are the ones that will benefit from this bill coming into law. 13 states suing the government, with the number growing as we speak....get your popcorn ready, should be fun.

Clo

Can someone translate #61, I don't speak whatever that is. No wonder we are going to hell in a handbasket with that trash.

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

Word!

Using your logic, if we were truly bankrupt then how wise would it be of Obama to increase spending by trillions of dollars? You aren't necessarily the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya chief?

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

what the heck is a fabian? A homeless person?