Vice Prez Joe Biden

Drops the F-Bomb

3/23/2010 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And he did it on live television!

Before President Barack Obama's health care reform signing today, VP Joe Biden turned to the Commander in Chief -- and with the microphone on -- whispered to his boss, "This is a big f**kin' deal."

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs must agree. He just Tweeted: "And yes Mr. Vice President, you're right..."

Nancy

Hey folks - they did say this was a momentous occasion - Biden merely a-Biden-ed.

Gotta love those Dems.

Hepburn

I don't see where Bush, Cheney and their boys ever did ONE THING good for this country. Oh I forgot - they started the war in Iraq!

Laura

My,my, Biden, you and your cronies have such class! It certainly is a deal.....the deal of the century. Whoohooo.......a trainwreck of a deal for sure.

Angie

I Love it!! You know our President and Vice President are human and that is a great thing, Besides it not like he said it directly in to the Microphone.
GO Obama and Biden!!

tippy katz

SHAME on you, republicans.
You lost. Get over it.
I think there are actually 2 kinds of republicans:
the fear mongers spouting RIDICULOUS crap about this bill,
and the morons who buy into the fear.
So what's the party strategy now, huh?
No matter what Dems are trying to do, make sure it fails,
just to make them look bad?
WOW. You republicans REALLY love America...

PolarBear

Why doesn't TMZ put the Meebo chat thingy on this thread, so we can misquote Biden while we wait for our toast to toast.

tim

so they are gonna force me to buy this insurance or else.next they will decide that if i buy a car it must be a ford.or else.stupid obama nut huggers are so blinded by him its sickening.

Q

Biden was right. This is F*n big. F*n big clusterfunk.

Jamaican Sam

Fish heads fish heads,
Roly poly fish heads,
Fish heads fish heads,
Eat them up yum

Fish heads fish heads,
Roly poly fish heads,
Fish heads fish heads,
Eat them up yum

Inquiring Mind

99. Listen to the right wing fanatics shouting about this country being one step away from communism! GROW UP ALREADY!

!

Posted at 5:48PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by Lydia

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/23/vice-president-joe-biden-f-bomb-barack-obama-health-care-reform-video/7#comments#ixzz0j2XNahMB

Right and Obama and Biden are asking for advice on how to send out more trooops! DUH... or have I been asleep all this time and there is peace and Love and out troops are back home?

albacor528

No. 92, hurray for you!! However, you have to admit most of the people posting on this thread never heard of the word responsibility, let alone understand what it means! If they did, they would realize just how "F%$#))" we all are for having this vile bill rammed down our throats. Queen Pelosi and B.O. are disgusting. Two days ago I was living in the United States of America. Thanks to this so called Congress, now I live in the United Socialist States of America.

Cilla

I HATE these two idiots........not to mention that witch Pelosi. These socialists are destroying our Country.This President is going to go down as one of the worst,if not the worst,Presidents this country has ever had. This man ignored what the overwhelming majority of the people in this country wanted which was for this health care bill not to be passed to forward his Progressive agenda. This man could care less about this country and it's people because if he did he would have listened but that is not what happened instead he has shoved this bill down the throats of people who did not want it. Wow for a man that boasts the education he had he sure is stupid!. I hate him like I have never hated another person before in my life......and I am the former wife of an ex NAVY SEAL who beat me and my daughter so that speaks volumes. We have the best health care in the world and yet he has gone and thrown that out the f**king window. I grew up in a third world country and while I was over there I vacationed in Europe God knows how many times......I have 2 passports that are filled to the brim.....and London was somewhere I went 13-14 times. TRUST ME when I say you don't want their healthcare system and yet here it comes guys. Why do heads of foreign countries come her to the US and not Canada or Britain.......hell why not their own country? Because the care here is the best and the care in these other countries sucks. Obama is nothing but a bully and of course as the saying goes a bully is nothing but a coward underneath. Had he not been a coward he would have let the congressmen/congresswomen go home for the weekend and hear from the people in their home States but he did not do that because he knew they would get an ear full and that would mean he would would lose votes. And on top of that he pretty much threatened and bought votes within the Democratic party......for all you who state it was the Republicans who were the hold up get an education.......the DEMOCRATS ARE IN CHARGE due to the fact they have the majority of the seats so it was people in his own party not wanting to vote. Obama the bully fixed that and those who he bought off have sold their souls to the devil and come November they will be tossed out so fast they won't know what hit them. And as far as Obama enjoy your nice big house because come 2012 your ass is out as well and they maybe us hard working Americans who don't wan't to suck off the government tit can get to work mopping up the mess your sorry ass is creating!

tippy katz

Like Mitt Romney forced all Massachusetts residents to have health insurance?
So it's not "communist" or "socialist" when a republican does it?
(and minces off to position himself for a run for president after
swearing he was going to run for a second term as mass governor? LIAR)

Republitards: Get the F out of the way while we get things done, sore losers!

Jennifer

Lauren Roberts #106 goes under different names. "Cilla" #107 is one of them.

Democrats are evil

These current disrespectful politicians, who consider Washington, Jefferson and Franklin, extreme right wing wing-nuts are on a roll and look at Venezuela as a model of what is possible for the future of this country. I personally will never comply with this legislation and pity the poor souls who come knocking on my door with the intention of enforcing the law on me. I truly believe in the constitution as it is written and will defend my private property with my life if need be. And for all of you dems who hate republican conservatives with a passion, I do not hate you but I pity you for being so stupid, you can't see your freedoms eroding right in front of your eyes. Go ahead, make my day!