Jesse James' Alleged Mistress #2 - Cop Fighter

3/24/2010 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Melissa Smith -- a stripper who claims she had a wild two-year fling with Jesse James during his marriage to Sandra Bullock -- had two serious brushes with the law in the past year ... and even served jail time.

Sources tell TMZ Smith was busted last May for beating up a cop and resisting arrest.

Smith pled guilty and served 20 days in a California jail.

And just two days ago -- the same day she sold her Jesse James story to a tabloid -- Smith plead "not guilty" to a DUI charge.

Smith was arrested for that DUI last month and blew a .18 -- in technical terms, she was sloshed.

ml

I hope Sandra will dumps him.

w

Oh Jesse James can do better then them...oh wait he did, what a doofus

Whatcha Tryin' to SAY?

Wow.... first Woods, then James... married men skanks. OMG... what the hell is James Woods up to?????

TexasRose

I heard Sandra was enjoying the weekend at an Austin Tx Spa.. Hopefully that means shes moving on =)

w

Oh man james woods, lmao too funny!!!!

jonn satic

Is it me or does Jesse James have a thing for manly looking woman. From his first wife to his third and all the trannys in between. WTF?

Dave Evans

If a person cheats, they will cheat with as many as they can for as long as they can. Otherwise, why even do it.
Look at it like a drunk finally getting the opportunity to partake in the libation...yuuum yuum.

LOL Jesse is the new Tiger Woods. I'm sure Tiger is grateful to have some of the heat taken off.

Moon

Another whore that wants a free ride!!!!!!!

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

I think Jesse James has the fetish for the bad girls. Ironically, he's married to America's Sweetheart.

xcalibur

LMAO!! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT TMZ... A NUN TO POP UP!!

Tanner

A bad girl?....did anyone expect wanna-ba thug Jessie to go out with a nun?

I'm sure there's more 'girls' waiting in the wings to come out with their stories.....

lovebeingagirlygirl

would somebody please tell me what Sandra Bullock sees in JJ he`s butt ass ugly! I know she dont want his $$ she has her own, so what is it? famous people are so overrated.. they pick thier nose, have gas, battle drug addiction, divorce etc. whats the big damn deal that so many folks are interested in these overpaid so called celebrities...Oh yeah I forgot we are nosey!!!!

Lori

Is it me or does it seem she knew and was just waiting for the hoopla with the Oscars to be over? I find it odd she didn't know and did anyone see her face when her name was called the best actress? She rather sneared at him, when they didn't know the cameras were on them. I am wondering if it was not all some kind of an act. I know she will move on in life. she is a sucess. if she does not people will really wonder about her like WTF?? I bet Tiger saying YEAH the heat if off me!! What a lucky break for TW.

I BE DARNELL

IAM AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT...HOW ON EARTH SHE HOOKED UP WITH THIS MUTT....WHAT ON EARTH FOR.....ROUGH SEX? HOPE YOUR NOT/ INFECTED,WITH ANYTHING? WHITE/ GREY....TRASH.