Justin Bieber's Manager

Tweet Crime?

3/24/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Justin Bieber's manager turned himself in to police this morning -- and it's all over unlawful Tweets ... allegedly.

Tweet Crime

Scott "Scooter" Braun surrendered on two misdemeanor charges -- reckless endangerment and criminal nuisance -- stemming from an incident at a mall in November.

The incident which triggered the matter occurred last November at the Roosevelt Field mall when fans got out of control and at least one girl was hospitalized.

We're told cops asked Braun to Tweet that the event had been canceled but they say he refused to do so.

Braun faces one year in jail if convicted.

UPDATE: The Bieb himself is finally weighing in -- Justin just posted the following Tweet: "You've got my total support @scooterbraun Wish you were here in Chicago with us #FreeScooter"

UPDATE 3:05 PM EST: Braun has entered a not guilty plea for both charges in Nassau County Criminal Court in New York.

PLEASE

Since when is it a law you have to tweet? What if Twitter didn't exist? Then what? why didn't they do there own job and announce it on the PA system and go to where he was supposed to be at and announce it is canceled?

caroliona

eu amo o justin bierbe

L.G.

Honestly i think it must be fun to have fans scream your name and love you but... that would make me sad hearing that people are getting hurt just to see me. I mean i really want to be a singer but hearing about trampling and concerts canceled cause of crazy fans is ridiculous. Excited is one thing but completely psycho is another. You should like someone cause you feel awesome when their around you not cause their cute. I bet if he chopped all his hair off his fans would leave him like that! ( I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!! DONT GET MAD ) But really fans need to control them selves he is just another person.

biebs

aw poor u dont worry lil buddy he'll be out soon

JB-luva

hmmmmmm....... don't hate justin!!

samuel

I have an original copy of Justin Bieber singing silhouettes.why was it never released. contact me and I WILL PLAY IT FOR YOU.If Justin or his management are interested leave me a contact phone number on my EMail site so I can play It for them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3