'Little People' Kid -- Big Muscles

3/24/2010 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While out with his family in Hawaii on Monday, "Little People, Big World" son Jeremy Roloff, 19, showed off his shirtless ripped chest.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
He's sure to get lei'd.

another over 40 mama

Almost ALL of these comments should be removed. You people are SICK!!! You have NO manners and are cruel. These people are human beings just like you and I. Sometimes people are born with disablilties at NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN. OH, and number 16, YOU ARE THE CIRCUS FREAK, not them! I don't know how you sleep at night with that attitude. I hope that if you have children then you do not teach them your values. You are just down right RUDE!

Pat

I love this show, the whole family is great...

Pat

To # 16, how can you be so cruel. Little people are beautiful, maybe not by your standards but you're a moron. Wonder what you look like.

John

OMG how cool would that be to have midget parents. If you ever get mad at them, all you'd have to do is take the food and put it in the top shelves. Then you're the boss.

They ground you, you raise the food. haha

jen newman

to #19. Katie: thanks cause I felt really bad about my comment, but the kid is just plain nasty (especially when he eats with his mouth open!). I have always hated that the house is always a mess and MOSTLY the kids' rooms. I would not tolerate that for even a minute... If they were a "normal" stature family, I would still call them dysfunctional, although I do enjoy the show. Again, the only one I find difficult is Zach...

Jen Newman

Jake

Wow the family can't even go on vacation without being made fun of, sad TMZ, sadder you didn't even take this picture but are pretending you did, lame

Jenna

24. call them what they are.....freaks of nature or circus clowns,

Posted at 5:46 AM on Mar 24, 2010 by jessy
___________________________________________________________________

Hey Jessy, you ever hear of kharma? You'd better be careful making comments like you posted earlier because kharma can be a bitch. You might just end up birthing kids with genetic diseases so bad that you'd be praying for them to have ONLY dwarfism. WHAT disease do you have to explain your incredible STUPIDITY?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3