'Real World's' Puck

Badly Injured in Car Wreck

3/24/2010 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0323_puck3Puck
from "The Real World: San Francisco" is hospitalized in San Diego following a terrifying car wreck that left the reality star and his 8-year-old son seriously injured ... this according to sources close to the family.

We're told Puck was driving down Route 79 on Friday to go on a father-son fishing trip, when he swerved to avoid a deer and lost control of his car.

The car rolled down an embankment and landed upside down in a creek. Sources tell us Puck -- real name David Rainey -- was trapped, but he managed to free his son, who flagged down some help.

The two were transported to nearby hospitals where doctors discovered Puck had broken bones in both feet, his right hand, his neck ... and fractured his sternum and clavicle.

We're told his son had bruised several internal organs in the wreck -- he also suffered major damage to his liver.

Puck's son has since been released from the hospital -- but Puck is expected to remain hospitalized for at least another week.

mydownthere

IMBECILE!... PUNK!... WHITE TRASH!...LOSER! ...GOOD-FOR-NOTHING!

mydownthere

I THINK "ME" IS INTO EATING CRAP TOO, LIKE PUCK, WHO DID TREAT PEDRO LIKE DIRT, BUT ALSO OTHER PEOPLE. WHOEVER WAS IN FRONT OF HIM, HE WOULD DISRESPECT FOR THE HELL OF IT.

Sue

Shame on him !!!! He should know better than to endanger his precious son.

WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO REALIZE , YOU CAN'T DRIVE DRUNK ( or buzzed)
Look what happens. I've seen it hundreds of time. It makes me so sad

erica

my prayers go out to him and his son

Lisa

Word is, he's unable to even speak....clearly a gift to the universe.

Anna

LOVE ya Puck! got you and your son in my prayers!

John

I was wondering when he would die of some awful deal and well I guess its getting close... to bad about his kid

rockinrollrebel

wow puck s rockets to you and yours westside suga knight the roots

Dirt Burger

Are you sure that is a picture of Puck and not his grandfather?

anna

KARMA

Peaches

I HOPE THE COWARD BASTARD IS PARALIZED...............

Ann

Other than his kid, I say he deserved it. His hateful homophobic tirades against Pedro lead me to believe this was payback. Good.

Q

Tough guy big mouth live on the edge Puck will probably be a changed man after this episode...when one sees their life flash before their eyes in an instant as he probably did, it does tend to have a change effect---especially when that life flashing before you has been one of being cruel to the innocent.

May God change you for the good Puck and you be the best Father you can to your children.

CriticAl

Why do people swerve to miss deer? Run the damn thing over! Don't risk your lives trying to miss a dumb animal.

me

That sucks for Puck. Karma FINALLY came back and bit him in the butt, didn't it? Those of you too young to even know who this guy is, this guy made everyone's life a living hell when he was younger.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments