The Fall of Lindsay Lohan

3/24/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a night of clubbing, former actress Lindsay Lohan lost her balance and bit the dirt outside a friend's house in Hollywood on Tuesday night.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

Luckily, the 23-year-old still has handlers to prop her up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mia

I really try to like him....then he acts like a gross disrespectful dog.

Jason Chambers

My girl loves it when i do that to her in public. i mean, if i had a girl she'd love it. :(

Tina

I love lindsay. I have bee told my whole life growing up I look like her. Anyways she will get help if she wants don't force her to do anything. She has to want to do it herself. She will learn one day. Until that day comes let her live her life she is still young.

MollyMaiden

well, in her defense the more point of your shoe will cause you to fall, I have a pair that are pointy that when I walk the tip drags itself on the ground and I have fallen 3-4 times and one of the times i was at a sports bar NOT drinking but im sure everyone thought I was...not defending she has an addiction just defending her potential fall with those long points.
Molly

Prince Von A-Hole

I think the Paps should be charged with assault. I cant believe people dont fall more often with all those bright flashes. Then if people wear sunglasses to protect their eyes, the fabricated stories really fly.

Nancy

I'm amazed that she's still alive. If this is all we ever see, isn't she better off dead? She looks so old, the poor white trash.

Mr R

23! I have socks older then that,and thay can stand up by them selves.

ugh

TMZ what is the going dollar amount for a photo of Lindsey? Has it stayed the same, gone up, or gone down? I wish you media types posted the amount you pay for the photo with that particular photo.

Just Now Blog

Doesn't this violate her probation?

Kasey

Go Away

Oh look...she is going to lay by her dish.

balls

balls

keishalee98

SHE NEEDS HELP BEFORE SHE ENDS UP WORSE OFF THAN SHE IS NOW. PRAY GOD WILL SAVE HER LOST SOUL. GOD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP LINDSAY NOT A THERAPIST. THERAPIST DON'T KNOW HOW TO HELP OTHERS LIKE GOD CAN. ALL THEY ARE GOOD FOR IS GETTING MONEY OUT OF INDIVIDUALS LIKE LINDSAY.

canuck

WTF...she doesn't conduct herself any better than the rednecks I live around!! This chick is a train wreck...my god I almost feel sorry for her..has her old man had his heart fixed yet..where's her damn family???? This is just one falling down pic of one seriously f'ed up celebrities...this board could be full if TMZ was in the right place at the right time everyday Im sure. Even though this is truely a heartbreaking situation....it may take this to help some of these celebs to get a good look at themselves when they are out of the haze and maybe ah DAH..realize they have a problem. If that was my 23 yearold daughter, I'd be kickin her ass all the way to rehab...celeb or not!!

Janine

OMG. I love the movies & tv so I'm addicted to tmz & all info concerning what's going on in that world. I am in recovery 3 years now & this pic of Lindsay looks like me at various times in my addiction. It's so painful to look at. I know we all have to hit bottom but really, where is the intervention going on with the family, friends, entertainment execs? My family, friends & bosses were sick of me but continually harassed me to get help. I was even committed for 72hrs once because I was so out of it-and I fought tooth & nail against that. You'd think someone who saw what talent she once displayed would get out there & do something for purely monetary reasons. So sad. Never commented before because I didn't want anybody to get mad at my comments but this pic really made me sad & mad for her.

Annette

TMZ filed this under "Beauty"? Really? LMAO!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments