Two 'Two and a Half Men'

Episodes Canceled

3/24/2010 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed producers of "Two and a Half Men" have scuttled two of the last four episodes because Charlie Sheen's rehab derailed the production schedule.

But here's the deal. We're told Charlie has a right under his contract to 86 the last two episodes. Sources tell us Charlie is only contractually bound to do 22 episodes, which he will have done. He wasn't required to do 24 episodes this season, although that was the plan.

Nevertheless, Charlie won't get paid a reported $825,000 per episode for the aborted last two. And, we're told the rest of the production staff won't be paid either.

Whamo

So if you do whack of drugs for 20 some odd years, do a whack of ho's for 20 some odd years, beat multiple women, go in and out of rehab, have multiple run ins with the law have a famous dad to get you started and you have a hit show, people all around the world will give you a free pass and make excuses for you? Man have I ever been living life wrong.

starbaby

825,000 per episode? Now that's enough to keep me away from some booze!

Karen

Just another loser drug addict ruining innocent peoples lives!!
take the show off the air!! tired of all the sex jokes anyways!!
do a spin off about Jake's life.

marye baker

so stupid..they could easily shoot the show without him..the rest of the cast is awesome..just as funny..the whole thing of alan questioning his paternity for judith's baby hasn't been touched

Candace

One of the Worst shows on TV. Do not know of anyone who watches this show.

La Toya Jackson

Back to me ... Me me me and who???? ME! ... I'm the greatist star... I am by far but no one knows it .... ME!! ... Buy my fam blies dvd's, cds, t shirts and of course watch our movie... Mo Fo Me

Tricia

Oh my God you guys stop making excuses for him. He's an disgustingly overpaid addict. Do you all forget the fiasco with his ex? Same thing, drugs, alcohol and violence. The things that were in the police report would open your foolish eyes. Too many stupid stupid people are so "star" struck and have the need to put another human being on a pedistal it's just idiotic. America is poisoned with this type of heroism and the degrade of the government doesn't help...

dawnster

Oh Charlie.

doc murry

I worked on the set of Young Guns and saw Charlie almost every day for over a month and you could not ask for a nicer guy.He was a pleasure to work with and we always remarked how much of a normal guy he was.Quite a few times he let us eat at the buffet that serviced the actors.He did not spend all his time in his production trailer as some of the other actors did,he played a few softball games with us too.All said and done he was polite and forthcoming in all of his dealing with myself and my workmates.If he needs time off to get his act togather then let him have it.

Friendly Phil

Nothing feels so right as a crappy show about a child and Charlie Sheen.

PrettyBullet

Thats a GREAT Idea KT!!! yea, i would watch on spin off abput jake... he was the reason i watched it any way... that kid is pretty funny!! SPIN OFF SPIN OFF!

Who me

You people are all jealous, Charlie Rules!

Women love him, Children adore him, men want to be him!

OOWEEE

CHARLIE IS FREE TO BUY HIS CRACK WITHOUT BEING FOLLOWED...CONSUMER RACIAL PROFILING....SHOPPING WHILE BROWN....SHAME ON YOU CEO SCOTT SCHNUCKS OF THE SCHNUCKS FOOD MARKETS..

Dingangst

Why don't they just get Henry Winkler? His character is just The Fonz anyway.

La Toya Jackson