Jesse James to Cops: Photog is Stalking Me

3/25/2010 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James made a citizen's arrest just a few minutes ago ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us a paparazzo called Long Beach cops moments ago and reported that his car had been vandalized outside of West Coast Choppers by Jesse James.

Cops arrived at West Coast Choppers and Jesse claimed the accusing photog had been stalking him. Jesse and the photog made citizen's arrests on each other.

The cops did not take either person into custody, but they are investigating.

YOUCH

You asked for it you lousy cheater!

WPR

13. people with tattoos

= fail! thanks.

Posted at 4:23PM on Mar 25th 2010 by okay

PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS ROCK EVEN SANDRA HAS ONE. TATTOO'S ROCK THE WORLD.

krazykid

someone is going to get something real bad real soon

karma always evens things out

pie

Sandy needs to take her cash, and hide it from Jesse. After the divorce what sandy gots is very little to split-in-half. Sandy then finds the millions she hide, and comes back smelling like a rose. - This Jesse James is a rat, and he is stinking up the neighorhood.

Jerry Martin

Was his Nazi skank with him?

gutsygirl

Is that Roethlisberger or James?

Tiger_James

I just like those little bobbie propellers. If I could only figure how to mount them on my golf cart.

m

That photo looks just like Big Ben. I thought for a seond TMZ posted the wrong story.

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Arresting each other. That's rich. P.O.S., meet P.O.S.

Tiger_James

----------------------------
Hey Hey Hey.. I got my ball cap on.. Now find me another gal...

umm

lmmfao seriously? this HAS to be a JOKE! if ANYONE placed citizen's arrest on me i'd laugh in their face make a sarcastic comment and go about my business. he is a damn idiot.

Wife Advocate

It wasn't the paps it was the Nazi, the scourned whore who thought she was the only toilet he took a dump in!

Q

Jesse, you better get used to getting followed, stalked and your privacy no longer sacred---its everything Tiger got and is getting and deservingly so.

have a nice day ducking out the back doors of life. Now run to your HO's, its the only real love you've ever allowed yourself.

Miles

Here is the deal. Even though I think hes a fool. Im siding with Jessie on this one. Look the man F-ed up and we all know it. He acknowledged his wrong doing. But this dosent give ANYONE the right to stalk the man. Photagrapher or not, the media takes it muuuch to far.

Leave the damn man alone already. He's not the president, hes a guy who f-ed up....like we all do. You can leave him to stir in his misery, you dont have to stir the pot.

jill

james is so ugly, insecure and immature he needs multiple women to boost his self esteem.

how can anyone so pathetic (inside and out) be so arrogant? he needs to be beaten into humility.