Jesse James' Alleged Mistresses -- #3 Surfaces

3/25/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She claims to be Jesse James' third mistress -- but says her relationship with Jesse was much more of a flash in the pan than the other two.

Brigitte Daguerre: Click to launch

Brigitte Daguerre -- a Los Angeles photographer -- claims Jesse hired her in 2008 to do styling work for a West Coast Choppers photo shoot. She says the two emailed and texted each other for a year, but claims they only had sex four times before she cut it off.

Daguerre has 195 text messages between her and Jesse (the cell phone numbers sync up) ... many of them extremely graphic. Among the milder, Jesse says, "I'll be your monkey."

Throughout the exchanges, Jesse repeatedly asks Daguerre to send pictures and set up rendezvous. In one exchange, Daguerre complained that Jesse wasn't letting loose. He explains, "I'm texting you in secret."

We could not reach James' rep for comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

balls

balls

lol

#10- I'm right there with you. I have to comment on G. Allred representing this crazy ass chick... why is she doing it? she has ruined her reputation as being an advocate for people that need her help. And these other chicks that were with him knew damn well he was married... so does anyone feel sorry for them? HELL NO! so all these greedy ass girls need to go away!!!!!

SKETCH

Yes... now I can get a shot with Sandra lol.

Fidel

I am sure that some of these gals are just saying they are to get media attention but then again as the saying goes "Where theres smoke theres fire"

Buck Farack

this one actually breaks my heart. hard to do since I don't have a heart. Rip is sac off Sandra!

SoliZ's_GuRl

PIG

Madam Obvious

I've gotta say, she's pretty hot and a definite improvement on Mistresses 1 & 2. There can be no doubt now that his marriage to Bullock is dead in the water. I predict divorce papers will be served on him within a week.

WillOTheWisp

1. Sweet evil jesus... another one? He's like a tattooed motorcycle riding Tiger Woods.

Posted at 3:04AM on Mar 25th 2010 by Fidel Sarcastro

you demonic bastard. you'll be bowing at the name of Jesus soon.

Foody

Yea! And another tour of mistresses begins...because Tigers being over and all...

Spiro Mandylor

Do I hear a fourth mistress? Anyone?

SANTAFEJACK

I don't know what their marriage was like in reality vs. what they displayed to the world. But I would think Sandy would have to have the motivation and determination of a Hillary Clinton to keep this marriage together. It is always a trial to be cheated on, but when you add the amount of public humiliation this is providing (and will undoubtedly continue to provide)I am glad I'm not in either of their shoes. Sad, sad, sad.

radarluv

Jesse should start looking for a run down single wide trailer... What a loser. On the upside, Tiger Woods probably is enjoying that the limelight is off him...
Jesse looks like a smelly gross, STD.

whatever

Oh no. This is just like Tiger. How many more are going to come crawling out of the wood work. I'm sure all the other cheating men out there are freaking out that they could be the next one outed.

Lessons learned:
- mistresses will sell their story for fame and money
- mistresses save evidence for proof of relationship

WillOTheWisp

I bet Sandra's butt is hurting after Karma bit her in the ass. I'm pretty sure she understands Elin's pain now, after poking fun of Tiger in front of all those people recently. Like the Good Book says;

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Warren

It's not like Tiger Wood's! Nobody cares about this loser. Who the hell is this creep anyway? Don't answer that I don't care. Tiger Woods was a sports legend.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments