Jesse James' Alleged Mistresses -- #3 Surfaces

3/25/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She claims to be Jesse James' third mistress -- but says her relationship with Jesse was much more of a flash in the pan than the other two.

Brigitte Daguerre: Click to launch

Brigitte Daguerre -- a Los Angeles photographer -- claims Jesse hired her in 2008 to do styling work for a West Coast Choppers photo shoot. She says the two emailed and texted each other for a year, but claims they only had sex four times before she cut it off.

Daguerre has 195 text messages between her and Jesse (the cell phone numbers sync up) ... many of them extremely graphic. Among the milder, Jesse says, "I'll be your monkey."

Throughout the exchanges, Jesse repeatedly asks Daguerre to send pictures and set up rendezvous. In one exchange, Daguerre complained that Jesse wasn't letting loose. He explains, "I'm texting you in secret."

We could not reach James' rep for comment.

sst226

Jesse James is an idiot. The outlaw Jesse James would have shot his descendant for being stupid. Sandra is a class act. DUMP THE MORON!!,but keep in touch with kids since they grown attached to you. God Blessed you, Sandra

Ken

Jesse has a strange taste for mistress'. All of these women are like cartoon characters. You would need a jackhammer to get all the makeup and crap off of them to see what they really look like. They are all as phony as $3 bills. Yuck.

jan

#23 said exactly what I was thinking.. Tiger has some of the heat off him. Perfect timing right before the masters.

buxxy

you had to know that a guy like him is gonna have a few 'extras' on the side...what's so surprising??? i figure there might even be more down the road...they come out of the woodwork like termites. that marriage is ka-put.

Anita

Sandra Bullock picked up a snake.

The snake bit Sandra.

But, Sandra cried, "You promised not to hurt me."

"You knew what I was when you picked me up",replied the snake.

Sue

I think Jessee is a Pig, I always wondered what Sandra seen in him, she is Hot!! and he is Not!! and he has the personality of a Donkey & dresses like Hee Haw!!, I think Sandra should hook-up with Gerard Butler, they would make a nice looking couple.
Sorry for the pain he has caused you Sandra, stay strong.

Anita

Only a woman would think Bullock is hot.
She is too damn old to be hot or to be America's sweetheart.
She latched on to Jesse because she knew he was the best she could do.

Lyse

I just read on another website that mistress #4 just hired Gloria Alred.

WillOTheWisp

My thought is, the only reason Sandra will split from "skank lover" will be because her manager informed her that any association with anyone wearing a Nazi symbol is REALLY bad for her career.

I'm starting to think that Sandra's not so innocent. You can't live with someone and not know their stand on certain issues, unless you're totally clueless, and that, Sandra isn’t!

julia

sandra needs partial blame for marrying this guy, he had a reputation already and she ignored it. the next tiger woods.. obviously

PC

At least this one looks a lot nicer than the other 2.
So disappointing.

camp

164. Sandra Bullock picked up a snake.

The snake bit Sandra.

But, Sandra cried, "You promised not to hurt me."

"You knew what I was when you picked me up",replied the snake.

Posted at 2:54PM on Mar 25th 2010 by Duh

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/25/jesse-james-sandra-bullock-brigitte-daguerre-michelle-bombshell-melissa-smith-affair-third-mistress/11#comments#ixzz0jDZ9gVly
==================

EXCELLENT Analogy

Nene

AZ-- that is precisely why you see a new ho every day. Cause they all think they were the only one. Sux to be skank. What goes around comes around, girls.

Jay B.

And this my friends is what we affectionately refer to as -- the kill shot. Nice work ladies.

Cappy Lills Kid