« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Situation -- Daintiest Pitching Motion Ever

3/25/2010 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino got to lob out the ceremonial first pitch at a NY Mets spring training game in Florida yesterday -- but just like his wrist ... the ball fell a bit limp.

We're told the "Jersey Shore" star "bounced" the pitch -- but at least he owned up to it on his Twitter page saying, "Awesome experience meeting all the mets n David WRight - My throw game will admit was a lil off lol."

GTL -- Get. Throwing. Lessons.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Daneen

LMAO! Any gay man will tell you, he probably makes a better catcher than a pitcher!

CVS Whore

I guess this will show up on the 2nd season ,since they're filming in Miami. I'm guessing they can't film in bars&clubs anymore,'cos they probably keep getting their asses kicked?

xcalibur

TOTALLY THROWS LIKE A GAY!! IS IT ANY SURPRISE?!

Waston044

LMAO!! Wow.. Its amazing how many people actually hate this guy..

too bad it wasnt a bullet

so the situation is a limp wristed manbut lover....lil girls 6 years old can throw a ball better than this homo loser. Now we all know the situation of the Situation ..... that he's a limp wristed homo

Jacko WAS wacko

FIRST IFF, IF YOU WERE GOING TO BE THROWING THE FIRST SEASON PICTH IN A HIGH PROFILE EVENT, WHY THE F#%K WOULDN;T YOU PRACTICE FIRST, SO AS TO NOT MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF?? I MEAN NO ONE EXPECT HIM TO BE A GREAT PITCHER IN MLB. BUT I MEAN COME ON.

ALSO IT'S SAD THE HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS ON HERE. THERE ARE A TON OF GAYS IN SPORTS, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT:

Kristine Marie

I was there & he got booed off the field! It was hilarious. I don't think one person in the stadium WASN'T booing or heckling him.

Mike Hunt

When are these l1mp l0sers and low class c0ws going to disappear under the baseboards with all the other c0ckroaches of this world?

stark

throws like a girl. you can tell he's not athletic. only a gym guy.

Gladhe8her

OMG, did he break a nail.....call 911,stat we have a Pu**y down

Mark

GTL: Girl-Throwing Limpwrist.

brenda

what a delicate Lily he is why would he be throwing the 1st picth anyways whatever...

Kim

I see he has some zigtech shoes on. I was contemplating investing in a pair for my boyfriend....not any more.

spensersdaddy

I threw out the first pitch at an Oakland A's game when I was 15. I could at least throw it from the mound, and I didn't look goofy doing it. What a clown this guy is

S D M F