Unreal

3/25/2010 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's 41-year-old former model turned divorced mother of two "Real Housewives of NYC" star Kelly Killoren Bensimon.

Kelly Bensimon

It's amazing what getting two days community service for laying the smackdown on your ex-boyfriend will do to a gal.

Sarah

Wow! Nice legs and ass but WTF is wrong with her stomach and boobs???? She needs to get them fixed as they look bizarre!

Nancy "O"

Like my ole sweet Mama told me: Never ever eat the Grizzle of the meat! This "Shim" is all grizzle!

Liss Burton

That is not an ass, and I am white, so this is not an ethnicity difference issue. She makes my white ass look like J-Lo's and she doesn't have an otherwise attractive body.

jenscoe

ummmm...looks ok from behind...looks disgusting from the front

Roxy

Gross...

Bullwinkle

It's Greg Louganis

big Al

Playboy? No way..she is so gross..

Paul

Well it seems all the married guys are getting caught with their girlfriends - Since older woman are called Cougars - I guess we will just have to start calling these cheaters - TIGERS.
Sounds fair to me. Ha

KINGOFHORROR

I Would Smack her Ass then do her

Spang

She's as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside. Her two daughters are probably going to grow up to be a trollup just like mummy dearest. Playboy AIR BRUSHES!

mike

Not looking good

atabaw

She did Playboy?!? - bad choice Playboy - this is NaStY!!! The reason why "it" looks gross from the front is because she has had tummy tuck cuz her belly didn't go away after giving brith(s). Also, her boobs were done too, I would sue the doctor that did them. And Kelly, doing coke doesn't help either, maybe if you stopped self-medicating, maybe then your mentality will mellow out along with your grandma lives in Florida body. Kelly is a NaStY, trailer park, drag queen. She thinks she is all that, but in reality, she is NOWHERE NEAR that.

pcaff

yeah the stomach looks very strange...what is going on there? maybe just a bad angle..?

justsaying

Aw, let's all stop the crap talking. Given an opportunity, of us guys would hit that. It's just the nature of the beast. We talk this crap about her because we know we aren't ever going to get the chance to at least get a shot at her. But you and I both know that if we meet her at the mall and she's amenable, we'd be looking for the backseat of a car, an empty bathroom, and most of us would spring for a hotel/motel room.

Mary Ann

Jill thought Ramona should wear a one piece on her yacht party, I think Kelly should do the same! Ramona's body was hot compared to Kelly's.

BTW, Kelly is really nutso. She should limit her appearances in bars, as she is really conceited and full of herself.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments