NOFX Singer to Fans:

I Peed in Your Tequila

3/26/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The lead singer from the band NOFX is under fire for giving out free shots of Patron during a recent show -- shots that appeared to have been watered down ... with the punk rocker's urine.

The guy accused of pissing everybody off -- Fat Mike -- put on a solo performance as his alter-ego "Cokie the Clown" at last week's South by Southwest festival in Austin ... covered by punk news website DyingScene.com.

Mike began the show by passing out the shots to fans and even downed a couple himself. But after a bizarre half hour in which Mike described his friend hanging himself, smothering his dying mother to death and milking a fan, Mike decided to show the crowd a very, very disturbing video.

The video appears to begin just moments before Mike took the stage and shows the singer urinating into a bottle of tequila ... and then serving it to the audience. The video did not appear edited.

So far, cops are not investigating the situation, but when we called the Austin Health Department to ask if they had taken any action, they told us they were unaware of the incident ... but would be looking into it.

Fat Mike told TMZ, "I confirmed that urine was not classified as a biohazard waste and not subject to the risks of legal ramifications of blood, semen, or feces."

Raejean

I don't know where he got his legal advice, but it wasn't worth the fee. Although if I'd been a victim, I'd rather join a group of my fellows, stake this ass to the ground, and give him plenty to eat and drink.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

HAHAHA. They should be happy he wasn't passing out fudge.

that's why

Another reason why fat dumbass clowns suck. got that kookie?

Jared

That's the last time I take a shot of Patron from a clown

Barb

Even if he didn't do it, he should still be arrested. That's beyond discusting. Won'r be listening to anything by them.

Syd

The guy was born into a fortune 500 family and is a fake. He could care less about the fines if given out. Center of attention personality when in a room not performing.

billybrown00

Fat mike keeping punk real! NOFX rules!!!!

Matt

Nice! Thats probably the coolest thing I've heard about so far this year. Whoever said he needs to be arrested needs to be kicked in the teeth.

Pistol

What a sad clown.

Funny shit

Get over it!!! Its hilarious and U shouldnt take drinks from strangers in the first place!!! thats what u get dumbasses!!! I lOve U fat mike!!!

Icebaby

NOFX sucks but at least they've kept it real. You know, not selling out or giving mainstream people especially today's kids what they want. Please, I rather listen to them than freaking rap any day. Stickin in your eye!

johnh

the rad part is that if you look at dyingscene the previous story for fat mike is "Fat Mike announces opening date of his restaurant Thistle Hill Tavern".

Ben

Pinpoint Music actually broke this story, and has the whole event detailed here http://www.pinpointmusic.com/cokie-the-clown-sxsw-2010-fat-mike/.
Trust me when I say the piss isn't close to the worst of it.

Cokie

Fat Mike is awesome!!!! hahahaha Sucks to be you, losers!!

anuspudding

lol, the people leaving comments here are bitches.
he has the balls to pull something like this, something none of you have, so you choose to get all butthurt about it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments