T.I. -- Rapper with a Curfew

3/26/2010 4:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. -- Rapper with a CurfewT.I. will finally get to roam free today for the first time since he was locked up for weapons charges last year ... but he's still gonna have the curfew of a 16-year-old schoolboy.

T.I.'s attorney, Steve Sadow, tells TMZ the rapper -- who's been serving the last 30 days of his sentence under house arrest -- will officially be done today.

T.I. will now be placed under 23 days of supervised release ... which means he'll have to be home by 11 PM unless he's performing, which he'll have to be in by 1 AM.

The rapper -- real name Clifford Harris -- will also have to complete 400 hours of community service and will be on probation for three years.

moses

conrads !!!!

Clinton

Just what kind of parents did you have that allowed a 16 year old to stay out till 11 pm and allowed to stay out till 1am if partying? Pretty bad ones, I think.

THERESA RUBINFIELD

At least he is paying his dues with class & style.!!

Its amazing how T.I. took responsibility in this & turned it around, starting living a GOOD life BEFORE he went to jail.

I know he will continue the good work he started.

All the best to you T.I....God speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv-Lee

DANG HE FINE!!!! T.I could get it!!! Tiny is a lucky woman.

tony

SNITCH-----SNITCH......SNITCH....

Casey

"TI"...lol

"TI"...ROFL

"TI"...ROFLMAO

You'd this this poor fool makes enough money to hire a lawyer and get a real name.

peaches

TI stay out of trouble. TI is cute. His girl Tiny looks like a old woman. Damn she is butt ugly. I guess she is floating his boat. More power to her.

kaye

whats up with that picture????!!!! bwahahahahaha

gobbles

PICK THAT NOSE

tiploveshisguns

TIP WAS never living in da halfway house because bart bow wow friend said so hisself they was suppose to be in the same halfway house he say tip been living at home day.

and plus tip was suppose to have a 9 to 5 he went str8 to his own office the law sucks because he got off scott free i feel like. his time was easy.

barb

He usually gets his finger in up to the second knuckle.

John B Flushing

Gold digger.

jessy

he is mining for black gold....texas tea..typical wannabe rapper..today halfway house..tommarrow rikers island..haha the judge also said ill be see you again boy

DaJuice

CREDIT TO TMZ FOR FINDING THE PERFECT PICTURE FOR THIS ONE!!!!

Maybe next time he'll pick his battles more carefully!

Michael Jackson's Voice

Hay T.I. are you going fishing? I see you digging for bait??? Or are you just digging for gold???
Either way.... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Congrats on getting out and stay out of trouble... be a real Good example to all those kids you have! There is still time to show them what NOT to do!!!
Just sayin?