T.I. -- Rapper with a Curfew

3/26/2010 4:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. -- Rapper with a CurfewT.I. will finally get to roam free today for the first time since he was locked up for weapons charges last year ... but he's still gonna have the curfew of a 16-year-old schoolboy.

T.I.'s attorney, Steve Sadow, tells TMZ the rapper -- who's been serving the last 30 days of his sentence under house arrest -- will officially be done today.

T.I. will now be placed under 23 days of supervised release ... which means he'll have to be home by 11 PM unless he's performing, which he'll have to be in by 1 AM.

The rapper -- real name Clifford Harris -- will also have to complete 400 hours of community service and will be on probation for three years.

jrad247

Nice pic..... or should I say "pick"

Blanket 50

TO LUV LEE....Tiny is the original MISS PIGGY....how's that luck on his or her part?

Rebie Johnson

#7 Tony, Just for my benefit, who the hell did he snitch on?????? If you know the story, the bodyguard was the snitch, who had been arrested earlier(no One knew), and he set up T.I. Not making excuses for T.I. but get it right

MightyMad

Classy, TMZ.

Boo Hoo

What, does your brain itch?

Enough Already

WRONG HOLE, IF DIGGING FOR GOLD. TMZ IS DEAD AZZ WRONG FOR THAT PICTURE. LOL

Chocolate Box

Glad Ti finally allowed to live his life & get a second chance or third chance. He has a lot of angels on his side. He is set for greatness..........

mike

You idiots must be really jealous of the Kang of the South.

Boo Hoo

Jealous? I produce better rhythm on the toilet than this guy.

Rebie Johnson

By law99, Don't be stupid your whole life,"the boys from Cincy", were trying to kill him. His best friend, not bodyguard was killed,so give it a rest. I'd really wonder if you would have "snitched" if you had been in T.I's place. By the way STFU!!!!!!!!!!!

me

Welcome Home TI! I hope you have a great time with your loved ones and can't wait to see you rapping again!

Monique

I'm confused, what 16 yr old school boy is allowed to stay out till 11pm, and till 1am if he's performing or has a social function to attend?

Not any i know, if i had kids i would never allow anyone under the age of 18 to have such freedom.

Personally, i think he got a pretty sweet deal. If only people withput millions were privy to the same levels compassion and leniency.

Kristen

How is getting out of court 30 days earlier than sentenced a sweet deal only for the rich?
Supervised release is having to check in with a probation officer every morning, night and when else the prob. deems it necessary. Unscheduled visits are required and missing any appointment with his prob officer is automatic jail time.

That's pretty much how being on probation goes but with more people up your ass.

shontaye

T.I.P you look gud, and how you going to pick yo nice. I'm so much in luv with you, nd it's crazy. I dream about you night by night. When the lights go out i have fanstys about you like for real. You are a real deal baby. One day you will be mines. wat was you thinking about wen you went to jail...you can tell me that i can have what eva i like.. Tell tiny dnt mess up if she do you swing my wat!!!!!oooooooooh T.I you are so fine!!!!!!! I need to make you mines someday some how. I wish you can come to my city. I would be really excited nd happy....

jonathan

Tmz is gay as **** swear they are always in people's business, they need to do some other **** instead of following celebs around

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments