« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Shoots New Commercial for Nike

3/26/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Tiger Woods shot a commercial for Nike yesterday ... in his own backyard.

Tiger Woods Shoots New Commercial for Nike

Sources say Tiger -- who was wearing his trademark black and red during at least part of the shoot -- shot the commercial on the Isleworth Country Club golf course in his neighborhood in Windermere, Florida Thursday morning.

We're told a Tiger stand-in was used Wednesday to set up the shots.

As for the shoot, we're told Tiger got in and out very quickly.

The photo on the left was taken Wednesday during the set up.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nancy

That does it!!! My kids will never wear Nike again and neither will me and my wife. Nike you have lost a good customer now because my kids go through shoes like water. Imagine - still supporting a two-timing man (?) like Tiger. Does Nike really think that he is a good marketing tool? YUK!!!

LeRoy

Gotta pay the bills.

I'm gonna buy some Nike today!

Go Tiger Go!!!

To all the naysayers . blahhhhh

jill

tiger--jesse. both ugly; each is a man-ho. who cares for either? stop wearing nike. sponsor will get the message.

missy

please tell nike directly about your disappointment & irritation!

Nike USA Consumer Services at: 1-800-344-6453
This number is staffed 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday

Our corporate mailing address is (not for product returns):
NIKE, Inc.
One Bowerman DR
Beaverton, OR 97005

source: http://www.nikebiz.com/customer_service/contact_us.html

Denise76

Who Cares?
Tiger Woods = Male Whore

TessaKittysMom

Maybe Jesse James and Cheetah, um, er, Tiger Woods can do a Trojan commercial together.

Andy

Dosen't he always get in and get out as soon as possible!!!!!

jazzy

I won't be spending any money on Nike products. However, if Elin divorces Tiger and signs with someone, such as Puma or Adidas, I'd buy their product. I look at Tiger and age him about 20 years, then I look back at Elin and think: will she really want to be with this man in 20 plus years (and I do mean having sex with him) ? I wouldn't. If she gets divorced now, she'll have a world of opportunity to meet a GOOD MAN.

Pat M

It's too bad that Nike intends to stand in place next to this psycho. Won't buy their products but I'm sure they don't care either.

Pat

Nike alinging itself with a serial cheater, whose degrading treatment of women is nothing short of disgusting, is unbelievable. My kids will never wear a pair of Nikes or anything else with that logo.

Pookie

I will not buy Nike again ever.
Urine pee pee golden shower and violent assault of women brand!

Darlene

Thats good!

luis salazar

Tiger may need a back-up (marketing) from Danica Patrick (nascar)like Earnhardt jr ,but do you think Danica will play with the Golfer?
Show her the $$$$$.

youallareabsolutelyamazing

It is really interesting how much time people spend worrying about some they claim they despise. Get a life people. Tiger has one and he's gonna be fine without you. The negative energy is not healthy.

Ultraworld