« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Shoots New Commercial for Nike

3/26/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Tiger Woods shot a commercial for Nike yesterday ... in his own backyard.

Tiger Woods Shoots New Commercial for Nike

Sources say Tiger -- who was wearing his trademark black and red during at least part of the shoot -- shot the commercial on the Isleworth Country Club golf course in his neighborhood in Windermere, Florida Thursday morning.

We're told a Tiger stand-in was used Wednesday to set up the shots.

As for the shoot, we're told Tiger got in and out very quickly.

The photo on the left was taken Wednesday during the set up.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jdohe

This Tiger Woods fiasco has exposed the mindset behind Nike. ALL they care about is money. Nike is primarily a MARKETING business whose product just happens to be sneakers. They are selling hype and image and don't care about their product. There is zero chance that I would ever buy another Nike product, because I know that the excessive prices on their shoes is not to pay for high quality materials and workmanship - it is to pay some clown like Tiger Woods huge sums of money to endorse their product. Their shoes are nothing special by the way - it's like the fable of the "Emperor's New Clothes".

whatever

Why are all your panties in bunch over the Nike ad? Nike has made it clear from the very beginning that they were going to stand by Tiger...and now you are surprised and outraged? Get a grip people. While you are all huffing and puffing over Tiger this and Tiger that...he's going foward with his life, and you are clinging to being angry all the time. Move on people!

steven

our company where we work will never buy nike again
that walking aids factory

Celeb Toast

Shame on you Nike to support such a despicable face for your company!I hate this man!I will never wear Nike again.

mike

Way to come back Tiger. It is good to see all the haters here. They dont realize the more they hate, the more they motivate. And what is up with that old white guy Palmer. Is he some type of medical professional who can dictate to someone's behavior? I think the average male hating on the ole Tiger is just mad because they can not score like the Tiger.

danger baby

This ESPN golfing article has nothing but pats on the back for Tiger. I think they need a few TMZers to hike on over there and set them straight.

danger baby

I admire Arnold Palmer for not caving to pressure from the golf community (to back Tiger). The Masters is big money; everyone is rah rah for Tiger for the greenbacks. Disgusting.

Lynn

Considering that Elin was recently photographed wearing Nike apparel, I think it's just all about the MONEY! Which reminds me of a song...money, money, money, money, MONEY!

Whamo

Whhaaa I won't buy Nike.Just shut up and get on with life, Tiger going to come back, win a crap load more and you'll like it! Tiger never cheated at golf so all you whining bitches just shut the f@ck up.

Bart

At's OK, NIKE, I sent NIKE an email and told em if they stayed with TIGER WOODS, I wasn't going to stay with NIKE, I kept my word and just bought 2 pair of REEBOK ZIGTECHS @ $250 bucks. So NIKE, you stay with that morally bankrupt, cheatin' lyin' thug. Tells me where your values lie NIKE!!!!!

Leigh

I nor my family will buy or wear anything Nike as long as they continue to support Tiger. The fact that they think so little of women, that they would have this adulterer as their representative, makes me wonder why any woman would wear their products. Nike needs to drop Tiger and show women that they care.

OOWEEE

CONSUMER RACIAL PROFILING......SHOPPING WHILE BROWN....SHAME ON YOU CEO SCOT SCHNUCKS OF THE SCHNUCKS FOOD MARKETS FOR THE CONSUMER RACIAL PROFILING AGAINST ALL PERSONS OF COLOR.....Shame on you Scott Schnucks.

Freddy

Great job Michael! Your "DA" Man.....Keep it up baby...I love ya xoxo...Like Nike says, JUST DO IT!!!! I'm just sayin

Jason Chambers

I just bought a brand new set of NIke Irons, Wedges, Drivers, and Fairway WOODS at a total price of $6500. And i bought a set for three of my friends, and I emailed Nike to tell them to stick by Tiger.

jessy

Its not like tiger killed someone.He messed around on his wife a few times.Big deal.he still gives more to charity in one year than I will proabably make in my whole life.He is moving on so everyone else move on to.Get a life people and quit living in his.