NOFX Singer

Banned Over

Pee-Pee Stunt

3/27/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0326_fat_mike_ex_tmz_01Fat Mike from the band NOFX just learned a very important lesson: You can't piss where you play ... and expect to be invited back.

TMZ has learned the rocker has officially been banned from Emo's Annex in Texas where he recently pulled that whole "you think you're drinking tequila but it's actually my urine" stunt.

A rep for Emo's tells us "Emo's does not condone Fat Mike's actions, and we do not encourage or condone any acts of stupidity that Fat Mike may perform."

Think before you drink.

Benjamin

Personally, I'd consider it an honor to drink Fat Mike's piss. He's one of the few rockers alive that I respect and when he's actually sober is one of the most talented bassists alive.

On a side note, I wouldn't be suprised if this were all a joke.

HilarityEnsues

"Fat Mike from the band NOFX just learned a very important lesson..."

"TMZ Staff", that naive? Really? Wow.

To allllll the frat boys yelling "sue!" or "try that in my super-tough hometown tough guy", you're getting OWNED up and down by Fat Mike. Let it sink in. He pulled off a giant F-YOU to a crowd full of heckling jackasses, and as you all sit here and whine, you join that crowd. He wants you angry, and here you are...falling right into line. It's *hilarious*. So bow down and drink up - you've earned it!

DiegoSkunx

That's Punk Rock!! hahaha

bitchboy

Being banned is the least of his problems. I'm sure there are some pissants that would like to beat the piss out of fat mike.

DooDooPeePeeCaaCaa

HAHAHA Fat Mikey, you GO GIRLFRIEND !!!!

mamajj

We are the moron brothers don't get along with others.
What do expect it's Fu**in NOFX.
You take your chances with Fat Mike.

TBarker=God

Fat Mike doesn't care less. Why are you featuring him on TMZ. Go back to talking about other useless things.

ChuckB

what a dumbass

crypjer77

I dont know who is worse, this douche bag or his fans...

Jerry Martin

What a douchebag.

MrMike27

Oh no, Fat Mike will never be able to play Emo's Annex in Texas again, you tought him a lesson, I'm sure he really gives a rip! Next time he'll probably book NOFX at the venue across the street just to "piss" those guys at Emo's off.

RyanSabotage

he soulda been on the cover of PunkNDisorderly!

AzraelDKF

He'll puke on you, he'll #$@! your mom, he'll smoke while huffing gas...

Monica

That is assault!!! I hope someone charges that MF'er!!!

ninaninanina

I display it, there's no way else to say it. I just don't want you. I just don't want you around.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments