Paul Wall -- I Witnessed a Burger Brawl!

3/27/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Paul Wall got a few more buns than he bargained for at a Whataburger in Texas recently when some dumbass was de-pantsed in a late-night brawl over a cheeseburger.

Fight: Click to view!

According to World Star Hip Hop, Paul rolled through the fast-food joint after a reunion show with Chamillionaire, when some pissed off burger-eater started yelling at employees and patrons -- at one time screaming, "f**k you and your cheeseburger!"

Just watch.

jeremy

I was there

Join the official facebook group

Whataburger Beat Down

The guy in the brown shirt is a friend named Joseph

He is on the group page :)

jeremy

The cops did end up showing shortly after.

No one was freaking out because Josh was obviously not a serious threat.

ALL TALK lol

Join the official facebook page

"whataburger Beat Down"

pink floyd

hey polarbear go sell crazy some place else. were all stocked up here.

bebefj123

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUv It!!!!!!!!!! When a trash talking person gets their behind whipped!!! Trying to intimidate people and got slammed!! Thanks TMZ you made my day with this one. Sooooooooooo fuuuuuuunnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got this bully that think she's that _itch. Would pay to see her in this guys place.

jessy

maybe that was fat mike without the clown makeup its fake anyways..you dumbass's believe anything you all see

Farah

HAAAHAhaha. That was hilarious.

Except where the ass kicker looks like he's bleedin'. If he got tore up on a McDonalds floor, poor guy's gonna lose his hand!

TMZBoy

That is the BEST raw video I have EVER seen, EVER. dumbass.

Dolllface

Damn, is it me or does Paul Wall LOOK GOOD!! -Texas Girl

VinDog

That was bitchen. Thta dude could have beat that idiot to a pulp. He's lucky he was a decent guy it seems.
Unfortunatly he is also the type of suy who finally gets let up and gets his gun and shoots someone.
I would have loved to see how that bad boy ebded up

Courtney

I'd shank someone for a delicious Whataburger or Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit any night of the week. This is actually quite common in Texas.

Straight Talkin Texan

That was TOO funny! LOLOL I think it was St. Patrick's Day because of all the drunk and/or green-wearing people. I just LOVE how the big-talking fat guy talks big but then EASILY gets conquered by the thinner guy!!! WooHoo! Go thinner guy!

Note to fat guy: Whataburgers are not THAT good.

nikki

Big mouth got his a@# beat! Funny :)

Kasey

THAT...was hysterical.

Kay

Whataburger rocks.

Video is stupid, but Whataburger rocks.

C'mon TMZ

This must of been on St. Patricks day.. hence just about everyone is wearing green.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments